01 May – 31 Oct: DailyDuration
Your ticket is valid for 1 calendar dayStart time
01 May – 30 Jun: 10:00am - 5:00pm
01 Jul – 31 Aug: 10:00am - 6:00pm
01 Sep – 31 Oct: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Please make your way to Av. Tucan s/n Puerto de Alcudia Mallorca, Baleares 07400 Spain.Ending Point
The activity ends at starting point.
This wonderful water park offers a thrilling array of exciting slides with something to appeal to everyone.
Bravehearts can take the plunge from a dizzying height of 15 meters on the Kamikaze. Friends and family can race each other on the Multi slides and have fun twisting and turning on the Parallel slides.
And when you want a rest from all the fun and excitement you can relax in one of the delightful pools.
A day out at Hidro will be a day of fun and laughter for all the family.
The Hidro Park Ticket is your passport to a day of fun and laughter. To reach the venue, please make your way to Av. Tucan s/n Puerto de Alcudia Mallorca, Baleares 07400 Spain.
Your ticket is valid for the whole day, giving you lots of time to enjoy exciting slides, pools and rides on offer. You’ll find the following slides:
• Kamikaze: Towering water slide, 15 m tall, and only for the bravest!
• Foam slide: Extra-wide slides that make for a wild ride.
• Multi slide: Ready, steady, go! Race your friends and family! A fun family slide, you can ride the slide next to your child holding hands all the way down.
• Parallel slide: Twisting and turning, this fun and fast slide is a favorite!
• The Spiral: This slide does just what it says and sends you round and round on an exhilarating ride.
For those who want to relax, the following pools are available:
• Wave Pool: Enjoy the gentle waves every 1 hour during 10 min. It feels like you're swimming in the ocean!
• Beach Pool: Perfect for kids. A pool that mimics the beach and becomes deeper very gradually.
• Children’s Pool: A safe pool for small children accompanied by their parents.
Transportation is not included with your ticket so at the end of the day you need to make your own arrangements for returning to your accommodation.
Present your booking voucher at the entrance to the attraction.
due to safety regulations, some of the attractions in Hidro Park have age restrictions. On some slides only one person is allowed at a time, again for safety reasons. For your own personal safety, you are kindly requested to uphold the displayed rules and regulations at all time. Lifeguard´s instructions must be followed at all times.
Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 7 years must wear armbands.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have
Unusual concoctions, unbelievable vistas and impossible dexterity!
Discovering life after Uber