Approx. 6 hoursStart time
Start time: 1430h (2:30pm)
Duration: Approx. 6 hours
Your hotel in Krabi.
(Please advise your hotel at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)
Your hotel in Krabi
The Krabi Province is a Southern Thailand province bordered by the Andaman Sea on the West. It is a land of lush forested mountains, stunning tropical islands and beautiful white-sand beaches. It is one of the most attractive destinations of southern Thailand.
Thailand is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Asia. The country has so many attractions that you may find it difficult to see them all in one visit.
Most of the activity this afternoon will involve travelling by the colourful and ever-present long-tail Thai boats.
• Before the rest of the afternoon’s activities we will take you to Krabi’s market in the centre of town. It is bustling, noisy and bright and will give you a good insight into the daily lives of the people.
• You then get on a long-tail boat and cruise down the river and into the sea for the next part of your afternoon activity.
• Khao Kanab Nam: Regarded as the symbol of Krabi; these two limestone ‘pillars’ rise up over 100 meters from the water and contain caves complete with stalactites and stalagmites. Khao Kanab Nam is easily reached by boat From Krabi town.
• Just outside the town of Krabi lies one of Krabi's richest natural wonders: kilometres of pristine Mangrove Forest. It is home to an astonishing variety of birds that draw birdwatchers from all over the world.
• Cruising in your long tail boat keep your eyes open for species such as Gurney's Pittas, Brown-winged Kingfishers, Flame backs, Pacific Reef Eagles and Dollar birds.
At the end of this gentle and beautiful tour you will be taken back to your hotel at around 2030h (8:30pm).
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to reconfirm departure details.
Get your art on.
It may be "built for kids", but trust us, it's great for adults too.
The post Five Reasons Why You Should Visit LEGOLAND Florida appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.