Approx. 6 hoursStart time
Start time: 1430h (2:30pm)
Duration: Approx. 6 hours
Your hotel in Krabi.
(Please advise your hotel at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)
Your hotel in Krabi
The Krabi Province is a Southern Thailand province bordered by the Andaman Sea on the West. It is a land of lush forested mountains, stunning tropical islands and beautiful white-sand beaches. It is one of the most attractive destinations of southern Thailand.
Thailand is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Asia. The country has so many attractions that you may find it difficult to see them all in one visit.
In view of local efforts to sustain Eco-Tourism, the Krabi Mangrove and Culture Tour is now temporarily suspended until further notice.
Most of the activity this afternoon will involve travelling by the colourful and ever-present long-tail Thai boats.
• Before the rest of the afternoon’s activities we will take you to Krabi’s market in the centre of town. It is bustling, noisy and bright and will give you a good insight into the daily lives of the people.
• You then get on a long-tail boat and cruise down the river and into the sea for the next part of your afternoon activity.
• Khao Kanab Nam: Regarded as the symbol of Krabi; these two limestone ‘pillars’ rise up over 100 meters from the water and contain caves complete with stalactites and stalagmites. Khao Kanab Nam is easily reached by boat From Krabi town.
• Just outside the town of Krabi lies one of Krabi's richest natural wonders: kilometres of pristine Mangrove Forest. It is home to an astonishing variety of birds that draw birdwatchers from all over the world.
• Cruising in your long tail boat keep your eyes open for species such as Gurney's Pittas, Brown-winged Kingfishers, Flame backs, Pacific Reef Eagles and Dollar birds.
At the end of this gentle and beautiful tour you will be taken back to your hotel at around 2030h (8:30pm).
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to reconfirm departure details.
The tour starts and ends from Krabi Mainland only(Except Hotel in Railey Beach area& Centara Krabi resort).
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Having a splash in Dubai
Think you know the Spanish capital? Think again...
Where shall we go next?
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading