Your pass is valid for 3 or 5 consecutive days from date of card activation.Start time
Depends on opening times of the attractions.Meeting Point
Your pre-purchased Hong Kong Attractions Pass can be collected at the outlets listed below, 24 hours after your booking:
Magical World (Kowloon)
Shop 1&5, 1/F Hilton Tower, 96 Granville Road Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon (MTR Tsim Sha Tsui, Exit P)
(Phone: 852 2721 9720)
Daily, 10:00am - 8:00pm
TKW Macau counter
Counter 1026, Arrival Hall, Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal, Macau
(Phone: 853 2859 1122)
Daily, 9:00am - 6:00pm
Online Beng Seng Company Ltd. at Hong Kong International Airport
Counter A13, Level 5, Meeters and Greeters Hall, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau Island
(Phone: 852 2172 6223)
Daily, 9:00am - 11:00pm
Watertours Hong Kong (Kowloon)
6/F Carnarvon Plaza, 20 Carnarvon Rd, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong
(Phone: 852 2926 3868)
Daily, 9:00am - 5:00pm (until 1pm on Sat & Sun)
Pier 16 Macau 3D Museum
Ponte 16 Resort, Macau, 2/F Rua das Lorchas e Rua do Visconde Paco de Arcos, entre Pontes 12A a 20, Macau
(Phone: 853 2895 1011)
Daily, 10:00am - 8:00pm
Trick Eye Museum Hong Kong
Shop No. 1, Level Three, The Peak, Galleria,
No. 118 Peak Road, HK (MAP REF F13)
Phone: 852 2813 1686
HIS (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd (T/A:350391)
5/F, The Cameron, 33 Cameron Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: 852 3961-6996
Peak tram round trip ticket will be available for redemption at -Traveleasy Ltd(T/A:352407) (Shop 316, 3/F, World Wide Centre, 19 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong) and Holiday World Tours Ltd(T/A:350637) (Room 1021, 10/F, Peninsula Centre, 67 Mody Road, TST East, Kowloon).
The pre pickup point for Ocean Park ticket will be from - Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hotel Lobby at Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon (Tsim Sha Tsui MTR exit N5) daily at 8:30am
As per your convenience
The dazzling city of Hong Kong is the meeting place of the East and the West and its culture is defined by a rich blend of Chinese and Colonial history.
The iVenture Card Hong Kong Attractions Pass is the best way to cover all the major landmarks of the city. Your card offers a fantastic way to save money while on vacation with your family and caters to all age groups.
The Hong Kong Attractions Pass includes entry to top attractions in Hong Kong and Macau. Explore top attraction experiences with a 3 or 5 days ticket and save up to 50%.
Your Hong Kong Attractions Pass allows you to plan your own sightseeing. Select the attractions of your choice and you will also save up 50% on admission fees and usual costs. You can choose from below types of pass:
• 3 Day Pass (valid for 3 consecutive days after activation)
• 5 Day Pass (valid for 5 consecutive days after activation)
The Pass includes admission to top Hong Kong and Macau attractions including:
• Ocean Park Hong Kong includes 1 day admission ticket and free transfer.
• Peak tram round trip ticket (Collect ticket at any collection point except Watertours; the round trip ticket must be used on the same day)
• Magical World single entry
• Noah's Ark Hong Kong single one day entry
• Broadway Macau set meal voucher (HK$70 per person)
• Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, its operational from Sunday to Thursday(10:00am-9:00pm) and Friday to Saturday (10:00am -10:30pm)
• Trick Eye Museum single entry
• Rickshaw sightseeing open top bus (1 day pass)
• Hong Kong Watertours Pre-Dinner Sunset Cruise with unlimited free drinks on board - Whisky, Gin, Beer, Soft drinks, Cocktail
• Disneyland Hong Kong, supplement payable upon collection of card (redeemable at Airport A13 counter only)
• Macau Tour TKW
• Pier 16 Macau 3D World
• Macau Tower Convention Entertainment Center
• VIVA LA Broadway Show Macau (except Tuesday)
• 4G SIM Card (5 Days, HK Only)
• 5% off Airport Express round trip ticket (only redeemable at Airport A13 counter)
• 15% off Cotai Water Jet ferry ticket (only redeemable at Airport A13 counter)
• 10% off Bubba Gump Restaurant Discount (alcohol excluded; Address: Shop 304 & 305, Level 3, The Peak Tower, The Peak, Hong Kong)
• 20% off Khana Khazana Restaurant (Address: 1st Floor, Dannies House, 20 Luard Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
• HK$100 coupon for Jumbo Kindom Restaurant (For dine-in food and beverage consumption over HK$800 or above; Address: Shum Wan Pier Drive, Wong Chuk Hang, Aberdeen)
• 20% off on Palki Indian Cuisine;Address Unit A&E, 1/F, Hanyee Building, 19-21 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong (Near MTR Exit H, phone - (852) 5373 1145 ), daily from 11:30am to 3:00pm & 6:00pm to 11:00pm,
Note: Included attractions and mentioned surcharge / supplement charge may change from time to time without prior notice. You many not return to an operator to obtain a benefit a second or subsequent time.
The card is valid for 3 months from tour date booked to activate. Unused benefits expire 3 or 5 days from date of card activation depending on pass chosen.
Trick Eye Museum is closed for scheduled renovation from 22 Aug to 1 Nov 2017.
Card is activated once you redeem your first activity.
Be sure to present your card at the start of the activity and before ordering meals.
Children 2 years old and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
You will have to choose between 3 or 5 day pass.
Voucher information: If you are travelling with a smartphone or a tablet you can present the voucher on your device for this activity. You can also show a print of the voucher.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Overall, saves money & queuing!...
Dear All Hongkong & Macau pass is worth the money.You need to just redem the voucher and see the place without opening your purse.Plan the places so that you can see places at...
After a whirlwind trip, we’re taking stock of our time in Portugal’s capital.
Ghosts, vampires, and zombies welcome
Wandering amongst the nooks and crannies of Delhi's spiritual corner