24 or 48 hoursStart time
You can plan your own schedule as per the attraction you wish to visit.
You must exchange your booking voucher for the The Cologne Card at the tourist office, KölnTourismus GmbH, Kardinal-Höffner-Platz 1, D - 50667, Cologne.
Depends on the attraction you visit.
From cable-car tours of Cologne’s Old Town to Rhine River cruises, from the leopards at the Cologne Zoo to the Baroque art at the Museum Schnutgen, from the oldest jazz club in Germany to the Ice Bar at the Hilton, the Cologne Card is your passport to the best of Cologne.
The Cologne Card, this card includes transport within the city of Cologne. Save up to 50% on the tours, attractions, shopping and many more activities.
The Cologne Card gives you discounts, and benefits for a range of cultural activities, tours, shops and restaurants in Cologne.
Your Cologne Card will grant you discounts to the top attractions/activities (list is not all-inclusive, when picking up your card you will get an information pack which contains all offers). Some of the benefits included in the card are:
• Deutsches Sport & Olympia Museum: 50 % off the museum's admission price
• Fragrance Museum Farina-Haus: 50 % off the museum's admission price
• Kölner Karnevalsmuseum: 50 % off the museum's adult admission price
• Käthe Kollwitz Museum Köln: 50 % off the museum's adult admission price
• Guided Tours (German) - KölnTourismus:50 % off the price of the guided tour of the day (Saturdays and Sundays, subject to availability)
• Colonia Prima - Guided City Tour (German): 28 % discount for a guided tour (costumed guide) to "A visit to the forbidden city: Heinrich Heine in Cologne)
• Stadtgeschichten Köln - Guided City Tour (German): 23 % discount for all tours.
• Kölner Zoo: 17 %* + 24 % discounts for adults* and children
• Wolters Bimmelbahn: 42 % off the adult one way ticket
• Studiobühne Köln: 50 % off the ticket price.
• Odysseum: 20 % off the admission price.
• Karstadt Le Buffet Restaurant & Café: 20 % discount for food and beverages.
• Maritim Hotel Köln: 20 % discount for all food and beverages in the Café Heumarkt
• Brauhaus Sion: 15 % off the price of a main course.
• Hard Rock Cafe Cologne: 15 % discount on the Rock Shop.
• KölnTourismus - Der KölnShop: 15 % discount for purchases at the KölnShop (does not include books).
• 4711 Stammhaus: 10 % discount for purchases of €25.00 or more
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have
Nice organisation. Easy to travel, easy to see everything you must see. Thank you!...Thomas Giesick, Germany, 17/Jul/2014
nice ideal for all visitors in cologne. thks isango for this offer. i would like to buy it again...georgios georgiou, Cyprus, 05/Mar/2014
nice experience for all. u can have discount or free entrance in many attractions in cologne and free transports (public)...georgios georgiou, Cyprus, 05/Mar/2014
Travelling Solo? Have no fear
The verdict is in.
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading