Your hop-on, hop-off ticket is valid for 1 or 2 daysStart time
Hop-On, Hop-Off Buses: Buses depart between 9:00am and 4:00pm, every 15-25 minutes
Full loop: 2 hours
Panaromic Night Tour: 7:45pm, 8:15pm and 8:45pm
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Lake Tour: 45-minute cruise operates every hour from 10:30am to 6:30pm.
Please redeem your e-voucher with a Big Bus Tours staff member before collecting your ticket from the Shoreline Sightseeing Dock at Navy Pier (Stop #11).
Timings are subject to change.Meeting Point
Hop-on,Hop-off bus: You may board the bus at any of the designated stops.
Night tour: Departs from Stop 11, Navy Pier.
Lake Tour: Please redeem your e-voucher with a Big Bus Tours staff member before collecting your ticket from the Shoreline Sightseeing Dock at Navy Pier (Stop #11).
You may finish the hop-on, hop-off bus tour at any of the stops.
Create your own Chicago itinerary with the Big Bus Chicago Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour. Enjoy panoramic views of Chicago’s finest skyscrapers from the open-topped, double-decker buses or hop on and hop off as many times as you wish at the designated stops within the validity of your ticket.
The Hop-On, Hop-Off bus tour shows you around the city. You can head to the Magnificent Mile for shopping; admire the stunning architecture and landscape of Millenium Park; visit the Field Museum and Art Institute of Chicago or see over 32,000 aquatic animals at the Shedd Aquarium. An English speaking guide in the bus will share useful information about the attractions.
You have a choice of three tickets – Classic, Premium and Deluxe with validity 1 or 2 days, so that you can plan your own sightseeing itinerary. Your ticket includes FREE refreshments, discounts and FREE WiFi on-board and also an opportunity to add a panoramic night tour and a cruise on Lake Michigan!
You can choose from below three hop-on, hop-Off ticket options, with the validity of the tickets ranging from 1 to 2 days from redemption and specific set of inclusions:
• Classic Ticket – Includes hop-on, hop-off ticket valid for 1 day + FREE Drawstring Backpack (May 04 – Sept 30) + Discounts and Free Offers at select partners (Corner Bakery, Giordano’s, Ghirardelli and Hard Rock Café)
• Premium Ticket – Includes hop-on, hop-off ticket valid for 1 day + Non-stop Panoramic Night Tour + FREE Drawstring Backpack (May 04 – Sept 30) + Discounts and Free Offers at select partners (Corner Bakery, Giordano’s, Ghirardelli and Hard Rock Café)
• Deluxe Ticket – Includes hop-on, hop-off ticket valid for 2 days + Non-stop Panoramic Night Tour + Classic Lake Tour with Shoreline Sightseeing + FREE Drawstring Backpack (May 04 – Sept 30) + Discounts and Free Offers at select partners (Corner Bakery, Giordano’s, Ghirardelli and Hard Rock Café)
Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour:
Take this Chicago hop-on, hop-off tour to explore the major attractions in the city. The hop-on, hop-off tour gives you ample time to see places at your own pace. Board the open-topped, double-decker bus and hop on and hop off at any of the 14 designated stops.
Some of the stops included are:
• Fort Dearborn
• Chicago Theater
• Willis Tower & Skydeck Chicago
• Palmer House Hilton
• Art Institute of Chicago and Millennium Park
• Adler Planetarium
• Shedd Aquarium
• Field Museum (near Soldier Field)
• Sheraton Towers and Loews Chicago
• Navy Pier
Apart from travelling in the open-topped, double-decker hop-on, hop-off bus, you will also get the following additional benefits with all tickets:
• 10% off Giordano’s Pizza 223 W. Jackson & Navy Pier locations
• 10% off Chocolate Purchase from Ghirardelli 400 N. Michigan Ave
• Free cup of Hand-Roasted Coffee from Corner Bakery
• Free discount booklet (valid at selected retailers)
75-minute Panoramic Night Tour (with Premium & Deluxe Ticket only):
Discover some of the famous sites at their floodlit best in one exciting loop. See the entire skyline lit up from the Museum Campus, discover River North’s vibrant nightlife scene in this 1 hour 15 minute tour. This non-stop panoramic tour ensures you see the best of Chicago lit up at night.
Classic Lake Tour with Shoreline Sightseeing (with Deluxe Ticket only):
Enjoy a relaxing 5 Minute cruise along Chicago’s skyline on the beautiful Lake Michigan and learn about the history of the city with commentary on-board. See spectacular views of the city from the lake. Tour has hourly departures from the Shoreline Sightseeing Dock at Navy Pier.
Voucher information : You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Coffee offer valid on day of ticket only. Giordano’s Coupon is valid at the 223 W. Jackson & Navy Pier locations only. Ghirardelli offer only available at 400 N. Michigan Ave.
The staff was very accommodating and tour guides were funny. It really was a wonderful tour. I can't wait to go again!...
This is a great way to see all of Chicago and only see in depth what you want. I highly recommend this! Also, all the people working are so AWESOME and very nice!!...
Anderson was fantastic. His knowledge allowed my family to experience the best of Chicago. It was also a great way to get around in affordable manner....
Get your art on.
It may be "built for kids", but trust us, it's great for adults too.
The post Five Reasons Why You Should Visit LEGOLAND Florida appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.