Daily from 6:45am
Pickup is offered from city hotels. Please mention your hotel details while booking.`
All aboard for an extraordinary journey! A sightseeing trip taking in two countries! Say hello to Argentina. Say hello to Chile. Take this full-day adventure to the lakes, firstly by bus and then by boat. As you head to the Lakes marvel at the stunning scenery, and Swiss-styled architecture. Then it’s all aboard for the boat trip (the first one at least) to Puerto Blest. Then it’s hopping on the bus to your next point. Just keep soaking up the stunning scenery as you go. Then it’s across the border into Chile (passports ready!) It’s more exploring, more stunning views, including volcanoes if the weather is kind. It’s a day to take your breath away, soak in the surroundings and truly appreciate our amazing planet.
About Your Guide:
Gray Line Argentina is part of a global leader of tours since 1910. Whichever country you will discover new people, explore different ways of life and find yourself on a tour where you will feel like a local. Gray Line Argentina will welcome you to their country, come and enjoy.
Here’s the plan:
Eye-popping views, stunning scenery, jaw-dropping landscapes! Get ready for an adventure into two countries. Argentina and Chile are ready to show you the best on offer. Join this full-day tour where you will combine bus trips with the boat. Don’t forget the camera!
• After departure, you’ll take the bus to Puerto Panuelo along Lake Nahuel Huapi. Marvel at the scenery and the Swiss like architecture. At Penuelo Port you’ll board the catamaran to sail on Lake Nahuel Huapi for an hour to Puerto Blest. Time to take in the views and learn about this history of the place.
• From Puerto Blest you take the bus to Puerto Alegre, continuing your journey on Lake Frias – lookout for the deep green colour of the waters.
• You’ll reach the small port of Puerto Frias – this is where you’ll start entering into Chile. (there will also be time for lunch.
• After the procedures of Argentina, you are back on the bus to Peulla. Lush vegetation and you’ll also see the 9 glaciers on the summit of Tronodor.
• More sailing – this time on Lake Todos los Santos – if the weather holds, expect to see volcanoes! You will continue onto Puerto Varas, where you’ll get the chance to visit the Saltos del Petrohue (admission not included) – a place bathed in green waterfalls! – From here it’s transferring back to the hotels, a day in the wilds fulfilled.
Please indicate, for each passenger: - Complete name - Passport number - Place and date of birth - Nationality - Country of residence - Hotel details in Bariloche (Argentina) - Hotel details in Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt (Chile) Luggage policy: 2 pieces of luggage of 20kg max. each per passenger
Dreams Los Volcanes, Radisson, Licarayén, Solace, Patagónico, Puelche
If staying at another hotel, please go to the meeting point: Turisur - Mitre st. 219 at 8 am
There's more to Valencia than great paella! The post Valencia Best Things to Do – Visiting Spain’s Third City appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
More than just Fiat and Juventus! The post Turin: Northern Italy’s City To Explore – Discovering The Best Things to Do appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer