Daily from 1:00pm
Pickup is offered from city hotels. Please mention your hotel details while booking.`
Stand there a moment, take it all in! The sounds, the fresh air. Ahh, so peaceful, so lovely! That will be you during this tour to Victoria Island and the Arrayanes forest near Bariloche. Time to soak up nature and delight in this stunning region. Starting with a boat ride and then a guided nature walk (you’ll be able to explore on your own – so take a moment to enjoy the peace!) Take in the incredible landscape as you explore. You might even come across some treasures like the beautiful wooden cottage hidden away in the Arrayanes forest. With a visitor centre and options to continue exploring – well at one with nature seems very appropriate.
About Your Guide:
Gray Line Argentina is part of a global leader of tours since 1910. Whichever country you will discover new people, explore different ways of life and find yourself on a tour where you will feel like a local. Gray Line Argentina will welcome you to their country, come and enjoy.
Here’s the plan:
It’s a chance to step back with nature. Enjoy the natural surroundings and be at one with nature. Part guided, part explore on your own – this is one adventure worth seeking. On the trip,
• You’ll head to Puerto Panuelo, a lake 25km’s outside Bariloche, there you’ll board the boat for the trip across Lake Nahuel Huapi to Puerto Anchorena.
• From here it’s a guided nature walk, you’ll also get the opportunity to explore by yourself along the marked trails. Whichever route you take including Old Settlement, Cave Paintings, ‘Antonio Pargade – Interpretation trail, you’ll sure to be awestruck.
• You’ll go wrong as every corner of the island has magnificent views and stunning natural surroundings. The forest is said to have inspired Walt Disney when he created ‘Bambi!’
• An exciting area in the forest is a beautiful wooden cottage, hidden away from eyes. You’ll be invited in for tea and a snack.
• The end of the trail there is a visitor centre, ask the rangers questions and if you have the energy head to the beautiful Patagua Lagoon. It’ll be the perfect conclusion to your day with nature.
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick-up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation
Attractions and services cannot be cancelled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable.
No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once the voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice
Please be sure to select the appropriate price option based on the number of passengers travelling
There's more to Valencia than great paella! The post Valencia Best Things to Do – Visiting Spain’s Third City appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
More than just Fiat and Juventus! The post Turin: Northern Italy’s City To Explore – Discovering The Best Things to Do appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer