Safari Park: Open Daily
Marine Park: Open Saturday & Sundays
Safari Park: Monday-Friday 9am - 4:30pm & Sat-Sun 9am - 5pm.
Marine park: Saturday-Sunday & public holidays from 9am - 5:30pm.
Same as the starting point
A day of thrill and adventure awaits you and your family as you make your way to Safari World, Thailand’s biggest open zoo and leisure park. The park offers a great variety of fun activities for everyone. Safari World is divided into two areas, a drive through safari park and a marine park which also offers a number of shows.
Take an exciting safari drive through African wilderness, play with the friendly dolphins and see exotic birds at the Bird Show.
THINGS TO DO
• Take an exciting safari drive through African wilderness and see lions, giraffes, ostrich and Bengal tigers.
• Laugh out loud as your closest cousins, the orang-utans, entertain you with tricks. Witness a battle of the Titans as they fight it off at the boxing rink during the Orangutan Boxing Show!
• Enjoy some hands-on feeding experience at the Feeding show
• Enter the Marine Park and enjoy a jungle river cruise and spot white tigers and hungry crocodiles!
• Play with the friendly dolphins during a dolphin show. Get them to kiss you or shake hands with these friendly creatures.
You have four options to choose from for your visit to Safari World:
Safari Park Ticket
Marine Park Ticket
Safari Park Ticket + Marine Park Ticket
Marine Park Ticket + Lunch
Voucher information: No need to print! If you are travelling with a smartphone or tablet you can present your barcoded e-ticket on your device for this activity.
Please note that this service/experience is only meant for Foreign Tourists in Thailand only, these rates are not applicable for Thai Residents. Please bring along your passports for verification.
No child under the age of 11 years old will be admitted to the attraction unless accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above.
Attraction timings are subject to change, please check official website for exact times.
The ticket can only be used on the date selected during booking. The same will be mentioned on the confirmation email or voucher. No refund will be given for any change in date after booking.
More than just Fiat and Juventus! The post Turin: Northern Italy’s City To Explore – Discovering The Best Things to Do appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer