Unwind and enjoy an evening of dining and entertainment in a luxurious Chao Phraya Princess cruise liner. See the scenic riverside attractions as your vessel languidly cruises along the Chao Phraya river. Ideal for a romantic date with a loved one, get world class cruise ship experience as you indulge into an elaborate Thai and international dinner buffet along with a live band performing soft pop and jazz.
The cruise will depart from River City Pier#1 (Siphraya - Charoenkrung 30)
Same as the meeting point
Where to start your Chao Phraya Princess Cruise
Board your luxury Chao Phraya cruise vessel from River City Pier 1 and set sail for a memorable evening.
What to expect
• Take in stunning riverside views of the city of Bangkok under the evening sky.
• Cruise along the Chao Phraya river and see the major Bangkok attractions like the Temple Od Dawn (Wat Arun), the Grand Palace, the Suspension Rama VIII Bridge, Asiatique and much more!
• Enjoy the cool breeze and night landscape from the outer decks. • Savour a delectable buffet menu of Thai and international cuisines with variety of cocktails and beverage.
• Listen to saxophonists and singers serenade you with jazz and retro hits while you enjoy your dinner.
• At the end of the cruise, hit the dance floor and groove to upbeat music played by the live musicians.
Voucher information: No need to print! If you are travelling with a smartphone or tablet you can present your barcoded e-ticket on your device for this activity.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the tour start time to confirm all details.
Activity partner reserves the rights to change any terms and conditions without prior notice.
Attraction timings are subject to change, please check official website for exact times.
The ticket can only be used on the date selected during booking. The same will be mentioned on the confirmation email or voucher. No refund will be given for any change in date after booking.
From 3rd-15th February 2020, Chao Phraya Tourist Boat will not stop at Ratchawongse Pier due to the pontoon maintenance.
Working in a travel company, it’s a delight to see how the world is taking little steps to normalcy again. It’s like winning a war that no one was prepared to fight, yet emerged victorious, renewing hopes of a world that heals itself with optimism. I jump for joy every time a mail pops up … Continue reading "COVID-19 Travel Updates: Now Open! These Countries are welcoming Tourists"