Daily except SundayDuration
4 hours or 8 hoursStart time
Half-Day Tour: 9:00am or 2:00pm
Full-Day Tour: 9:00am
Duration: Half-Day Tour: 5 hours
Full-Day Tour: 9 hours
Your hotel in Avignon.
(Please advise your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)
If your hotel is not in Avignon, we can organize the pick up at Avignon Tourist Office located 41 Cours Jean Jaurès 84000 Avignon
Tour ends to the original starting point
See some of the most beautiful villages of France including the Lavender Museum and the ancient Roman aqueduct. Marvel at the ingenious construction of Pont du Gard, an ancient Roman aqueduct, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Appreciate the picturesque setting of the village of Roussillon and take back pictures of its ochre-coloured cliffs and surreal landscape. Or a trip to the famous vineyards of Vacqueyras and Gigondas is a great idea!
This is a private tour. You will be picked up in an air-conditioned minibus from your hotel in Avignon. Accompanied by an English-speaking guide, you will be taken around the beautiful city of Avignon. You have the option to take either a full day (8 hours) or half day (4 hours) tour and explore the sites that are of interest to you.
You can select the places you wish to see in and around Avignon; within 100 kilometres for a half day tour and within 200 kilometres for a full day tour. Stop and start as you like or take help from your driver/guide.
The sites you can see in a half day tour include:
• Fontaine de Vaucluse and L'Isle sur la Sorgue
• Uzès and Pont du Gard
• Vaison la Romaine and Mont Ventoux
• Wine Tour : Vacqueyras and Gigondas
• Carpentras and Beaumes de Venise
• Salon de Provence
• Van Gogh : Arles and St. Rémy de Provence
• Olive trees : Maussane les Alpilles and Les Baux de Provence
• Nîmes and Pont du Gard
The sites you can see in a full day tour include:
• Aix en Provence, Cezanne and Moutain Sainte Victoire
• Perched villages and Peter Mayle in Luberon : Oppède, Ménerbes, Lacoste, Bonnieux, Lourmarin, Cucuron, Lauris
• Camargue : Aigues-Mortes and Les Saintes Maries de la Mer
• Wine Tour : Tavel, Lirac, Châteauneuf du Pape, Vacqueyras, Gigondas, Beaumes de Venise
You will be dropped back at your hotel in Avignon.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming departure details.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Away days in Germany
Put out the bunting, there's a royal wedding