28 Mar - 31 Oct: DailyDuration
The ticket is valid for 24 hours after first useStart time
Buses depart from 10am to 5pm; every 30 minutes.
Full Loop: 45 mins
You can board the bus at any of the stops.Ending Point
As per your convenience
On this Hop-On Hop-Off tour, you have the freedom to plan your own sightseeing itinerary. With eleven stops covering all of Windsor & Eton’s main attractions such as Windsor Castle and Eton College, this tour provides the perfect introduction to the cities.
Your ticket is valid for 24 hours from when you first board one of the buses. Your ticket allows you unlimited use, meaning you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like at any of the designated stops.
You can board the bus from any of the stops:
• Castle Hill (outside Windsor Castle): See the Windsor castle, a thousand-year-old fortress transformed into a royal palace. This largest and oldest occupied castle in the world is one of the official residences of Her Majesty The Queen.
• High Street: The main attraction here is the Parish Church. This is the oldest building in the area, being a Norman Church, and pre-dating Windsor Castle.
• Sheet Street: See the Victoria Barracks, Victoria Barracks where the Castle guards are stationed.
• King’s Road: See the Frogmore Mausoleum, set amidst the extensive Home Park of Windsor Castle.
• Datchet Green: This is a scenic village in Windsor.
• Slough Road: From here, you can see the main entrance of Eton College and also the College Chapel.
• The Brocas: See the Eton Court and Windsor Bridge.
• Eton High Street
• Slough Road: See the Burning Bush, an antique lamp-post conveniently positioned right in the centre of Eton and hence often used as a meeting point. You can also see the Eton College.
• Datchet Road: The Riverside Station and St. George’s School are located here.
• Thames Street: From here you can avail of the French Brothers River Cruises and also see the Theatre Royal.
You may choose to conclude this tour at any of the stops mentioned above as per your convenience.
Your booking voucher can be exchanged for your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket at any one of the stops. Simply choose the stop which you wish to start from and present your voucher to the driver who will exchange it for a ticket that will be valid for 24 hours from that time.
The route of the hop-on, hop-off tour is subject to change.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Your voucher will be valid for 3 months from the date chosen at the time of booking.