Daily except SundayDuration
6 hoursStart time
Start time: 0800h (08:00am)
Duration: 6 hours
Your hotel in Phuket.
Please advise your hotel at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details
Your hotel in Phuket
People now want to learn to cook those delectable dishes on their own. Learn from the vastly experienced and renowned Pat Teinthong who spent six years as chef at the Los Angeles Siam Orchid. Discover the joys of preparing Thai cuisine in a modern western style kitchen.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Phuket in an air conditioned vehicle and taken to the Pat's Cooking institute.
Thai cuisine is distinctive, delicious and possesses a unique blend of hot, sour and sweet. At Pat’s cookery classes you will learn to prepare four traditional Thai dishes.
• This comprehensive yet fun cooking class is half a day in duration.
• The learning experience is completely ‘hands-on’ in a comfortable environment.
• The course is designed around your experience level and needs.
• You will learn how to prepare at least four dishes with simple, easy to follow instructions.
• You will participate in the cooking and tasting of the dishes.
• At the end of the course you will have learned to prepare authentic Thai dishes.
At the end of the class and after lunch you will be taken back to your hotel at around 1400h (2:00pm).
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming departure details.
Airport pick-up and drop-off is available only if you opt for Private Tour.
Organised this from home and was lead to believe this was actually a cooking class at Pat's house, and that Pat had been a chef in the USA and was now offering cooking classes in...
The ultimate throwback Thursday...
The post These Vintage Snaps Reveal New York In All It’s Glory appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
From mystical waterfalls to tranquil lakes, you’ll love a cheeky paddle at these watering holes.
Forget fairy tales, real life is where it’s at with these swoon-worthy sites on the agenda.