1 hoursStart time
Start time: 1000h (10:00am) & 1530h (3:30pm)
Duration: 1 hours
Your hotel in Pattaya.
Please advise your hotel at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details
Your hotel in Pattaya
Pattaya is located on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand. It is one of the largest centres of tourism in Thailand with beautiful beaches, friendly people, reasonable prices and a wide variety of tourist attractions. It is also world renowned for its throbbing nightlife.
The Pattaya Elephant Village offers several activities and demonstrations involving the retired and resident elephants. They are:
• You will see elephants displaying forestry skills and playing football.
• There will be a parade of elephants decorated with ancient battle gear.
• The village also demonstrates how wild elephants are captured in the north eastern part of Thailand.
• See the elephants as they are put through their paces.
• See demonstrations of training methods and ancient ceremonial re-enactments.
• The elephant show will highlight the working skills of the elephant and everyone will learn much about the lifestyle of these gentle beasts.
• The elephant trekking will be on after seeing the show.
• You will have elephant safari trek through the lush green countryside.
After this unique and exciting ride you will be taken back to Pattaya in your hotel.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming departure details.
Supplement charge THB 200 net / person for pick up from hotels in Naklua, Cliff, Jomtien area (payable direct to the driver on the day of the tour).
Booked an hour tour at this elephant sanctuary and it was a lovely morning. You can purchase bananas at the beginning in order to feed your elephant on the trip. The first part...
Get your art on.
It may be "built for kids", but trust us, it's great for adults too.
The post Five Reasons Why You Should Visit LEGOLAND Florida appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.