Go where dreams come true with this is superb value ticket allowing four consecutive days’ admission to Disneyland® Paris. On each day you have the freedom to hop between both Disneyland theme parks – Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park – as often as you like.
HOW TO BOOK- Check availability for the date you intend to visit Disneyland Paris
- Book your Disneyland Paris ticket online
- Register to ensure admission to Disney Parks (subject to availability). The earlier you register, you’ll have more chances of confirming the date that you wish to visit the Parks. You can make changes to the registration at any time up until the day of the visit.
- Receive a registration confirmation mail with a QR code
- On the day of your visit, present your voucher as well as your registration confirmation mail to enter the park
THE ADVENTURE THAT AWAITS YOU
From reliving your childhood favourite, setting your inner historian free to marvel at the enchanting world of the Sleeping Beauty Castle, it’s a plethora of experiences awaiting you. But, hold on, there’s more!
Come face-to-face with Darth Vader at Starport, head out for a whimsical whirl at Mad Hatter's Tea Cups, explore the winding stone passageways of Agrabah at Le Passage Enchanté d'Aladdin, escape the clutches of Chef Skinner at Ratatouille: The Adventure, take selfies with your favourite Disney characters at the parades - the list just goes on and on!
- Enjoy a 20% discount on merchandise, food and soft drinks (until 5pm; after 5pm - 15%) at Planet Hollywood in Disney® Village.
- Additionally, there is a 15% discount on food and drinks at the Earl of Sandwich.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your tickets today and fly your magic carpet into the world of your dreams!
Copyright © Disney
10am to 6pm (Disneyland® Park till 11pm), depending on the season.
Disneyland® Paris is situated 19 miles East of Paris.
Immediately on booking, you will be emailed a receipt for your Disneyland® Paris Tickets. Your e-ticket will be sent by email within 72 hours of booking.