Think you are too old to visit Disneyland? Well, think again! Disney® has always been our bestie when it comes to magical escapades - be it through the wishes granted by fairy godmothers or overcoming our fears through battling monsters!
This incredible Disneyland® Paris 2 Days 2 Parks Hopper Ticket is exactly what you need to treat your inner child (and your kids too) to two whole days of unbeatable fun and adventure! This pass grants you access to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park with complete freedom to hop between the two anytime you want.
HOW TO BOOK- Check availability for the date you intend to visit Disneyland Paris
- Book your Disneyland Paris ticket online
- Register to ensure admission to Disney Parks (subject to availability). The earlier you register, you’ll have more chances of confirming the date that you wish to visit the Parks. You can make changes to the registration at any time up until the day of the visit.
- Receive a registration confirmation mail with a QR code
- On the day of your visit, present your voucher as well as your registration confirmation mail to enter the park
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Disneyland® Paris comes with three ticket options. To enter the Parks on the day of your visit, you need to register your ticket on Disneyland® Paris online registration platform.
Super Magic Tickets: This ticket covers ALL dates. The best and most convenient pass which comes as an e-ticket and is valid for 12 months. You can use it any day with zero exclusions.
Magic Ticket: Valid mostly for weekends, off-peak dates and other holiday periods such as Easter and summer school holidays. Check the calendar [hyperlink the calendar] for dates marked “L” & “H”. These tickets are only available with pre-booking.
Mini Ticket: These tickets are mostly valid on weekdays and covers only off-peak dates. Check the calendar for dates marked “L”. These tickets are only available with pre-booking.
THE ADVENTURE THAT AWAITS YOU
From reliving your childhood favourite, setting your inner historian free to marvel at the enchanting world of the Sleeping Beauty Castle, it’s a plethora of experiences awaiting you. But, hold on, there’s more!
Come face-to-face with Darth Vader at Starport, head out for a whimsical whirl at Mad Hatter's Tea Cups, explore the winding stone passageways of Agrabah at Le Passage Enchanté d'Aladdin, escape the clutches of Chef Skinner at Ratatouille: The Adventure, take selfies with your favourite Disney characters at the parades - the list just goes on and on!
- Enjoy a 20% discount on merchandise, food and soft drinks (until 5pm; after 5pm - 15%) at Planet Hollywood in Disney® Village.
- Additionally, there is a 15% discount on food and drinks at the Earl of Sandwich.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your tickets today and fly your magic carpet into the world of your dreams!
Copyright © Disney
10am to 6pm (Disneyland® Park till 11pm).
Disneyland® Paris is situated 19 miles east of Paris.
The RER A goes from central Paris right to the gates of Disneyland® Paris in around 35 minutes and shuttle buses are available from Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports.
By car you should take the A4 motorway in the direction of Metz/Nancy to exit 14.
Immediately on booking, you will be emailed a receipt for your Disneyland® Paris Tickets. Your e-ticket will be sent by email within 72 hours of booking.