Explore the ancient heart of the New World with a Mexico City Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour! Your Mexico City Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour ticket provides you with a clean, safe way to get around Mexico’s capitol! And, with over 30 conveniently located stops, you can easily reach all of the famous Mexico City attractions! Hop off the bus and discover Mexico City’s Museo del Arte Moderno. Then, hop back on and you’re already on your way to the next thing you’d like to see. A Mexico City sightseeing trip has never been easier! And now, you can even pair your Mexico City Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour with other Mexico City attractions! Why not combine your tour with an i-Venture Card, which provides access to the National Museum, Salsa Experience, Downtown Walking Tour, and much more! It’s what to do in Mexico City!
• Test Run. You should try completing a full loop before hopping off! That way you can get to know the city and learn where the best seats are for your Mexico City sightseeing trip!
• Agua, por favor! Make sure you bring along some drinking water! Mexico City can be quite hot. Also, drinking tap water is not advised. Even locals buy mineral water or use water filters.
• View from the top. For the best pictures, you might want to head to the top of the bus for a different perspective! Plus, you don’t have to worry about windows ruining your shot!
The high season for a Mexico City Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour is from November to May. March to May is the best time because the temperatures are mild and you’ll experience very little rain. This is also the most popular time for tourists; so, it is wise to book hotels and accommodations early. Throughout the year, it’s warm during the day when the sun is up; but, temperatures usually fall at night. Winter months can be chilly. So, don’t forget to take a warm sweater along with you. June to September may be the summer months, but they also experience the heaviest rainfall. Hotel rates come down during this time. However, you may also get stuck in the hotel because of a downpour.
For the Mexico City Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour, you can board the busses at any of the marked bus stops. Getting to the bus stops is a whole other issue. The Mexico City metro system is pretty extensive, fast, and reliable. It has more than 12 connections to city busses (Metrobus) and trams (El Tren Ligero), making them the easiest form of transport in the city. However, you might want to avoid the rush hour from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., every day. Metros are then filled to the brim with locals and you will experience a lot of pushing and shoving. Traffic can be a pain in the city during the day time; but, if you choose to take a cab at night when the metro is closed, it’s best to go with Uber.
Short on cash? No problem! With a little planning, you can save a bundle on transportation costs. The Mexico City Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour goes all over the city. So, even if you aren’t sightseeing, you can still use the Hop-On, Hop-Off busses to get from point A to point B. That’s smart!
• The original name of Mexico City is Tenochtitlán, built by the Aztecs. The name was changed by Spanish rulers to Ciudad de México because it was easier to pronounce!
• Templo Mayor, or Great Temple, was built by the Aztecs in 1325 and is believed to be situated right in the city’s center. The temple was demolished and built over when the Spaniards came and its site was rediscovered only in the 20th century.
• More than 4 million people commute on the metro in Mexico City, each day!
• The ancient city of Tenochtitlán was built over a lake. And, it is believed to be sinking roughly about 10 centimeters, every year.
All the sugary goodness.
What shall we do on our visit in Singapore?
Love for the Tube
The post Exploring the Underground Stations Of the London Tube Network appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading