Your ticket is valid for one day.
Tour length: 1.5 hours
Trolleys run from 09:00am – 4:00pm approximately every 30 minutes.Meeting Point
Exchange your isango! bookig voucher for boarding pass at ticket booth at Mallory Square, 303 Front Street, Key West.
You may board the trolley at any of the stops.
You may end the tour at any stop
The Old Town Trolley tour offers the flexibility to hop on and off at certain convenient stops and visit popular landmarks like the Hemingway House Museum, Ernest Hemingway’s home from 1931 to 1940. Take a tour of Key West and see some of the best it has to offer.
On this Hop-On Hop-Off tour, you have the freedom to plan your own sightseeing itinerary. With ten stops covering all of Key West's main attractions such as the Hemingway House Museum, this tour provides the perfect introduction to Key West.
Your ticket is valid for a day from when you first board one of the trolleys. Trolleys run from 9:00am – 4:00pm approximately every 30 minutes. Your ticket allows you unlimited use, meaning you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like at any of the designated stops!
Highlights of this tour include:
• Hemingway House Museum: This was Ernest Hemingway’s home from 1931 to 1940.
• Key West Aquarium: See shark and turtle feedings and get a close look at groupers, moray eels, barracudas, tropical fish and much more. Visit the touch tank and touch hermit crabs, conchs, sea cucumbers and horseshoe crabs.
• St. Pauls Church: Built in 1832, St. Pauls Episcopal Church is the oldest church in South Florida. The current church is the fourth to occupy this location as the previous churches were destroyed by fire and hurricanes. The church is famous for its magnificent collection of stained glass windows.
• Southernmost Point Stop: No visitor to Key West would like to miss this. Fashioned after a buoy, the giant concrete monument reads Southernmost Point in the Continental US, 90 Miles to Cuba.
• Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
• Southernmost House Mansion
• Shopping on Duval Street at Truman Avenue
• Key West Shipwreck Museum
• Harry S. Truman's Little White House
• Mel Fisher's Maritime Museum
• Key West Historical Memorial Sculpture Garden
• Custom House Museum
• Audubon House
• Pride of Key West Glass Bottom Boat
• Waterfront Playhouse Theater
• San Carlos Theatre
• Tropic Cinema - Key West Film Society
• U.S. Post Office
• Bahama Village Market
• Key West Garden Club at the West Martello Fort
• African American Memorial
• AIDS Memorial
• White Street Pier
• Higg’s Beach
• Astro City
• Public Tennis Courts
• Key West Cemetery
• Duval Street at Angela Street
• Solares Hill
• Shopping on Angela Street
The local activity operator visitor center is located at Mallory Square, 303 Front Street, Key West
This company was terrific. We ordered our tickets well in advance, but one of us was ill and they gave us all a 10 day extension on the ticket. Our guide was very informative!...Mary jane eggleston