01 Nov - 30 Apr:
Coach Tour: Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
Private Tour: Daily
Approx. 9.5 hoursStart time
Start time: 0730h (07:30am)
Duration: Approx. 9.5 hours
Your hotel in Phuket or Phuket Airport.
(Please mention your hotel name and address or flight details at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details).
Your hotel in Phuket or Phuket Airport
Touring by speedboat allows you to reach the Similans (located north of Phuket in the Andaman Sea) in about one hour, giving lots of time to explore the underwater scenery in one of the world's premier dive sites. Diving is the main attraction of these islands. Ranked as one of the top 10 dive sites in the world, every trip to the Similans provides a new diving experience.
Your itinerary would be for this full-day tour of the spectacularly beautiful Similan Islands, a group of nine islands located northwest of Phuket in the blue tropical Andaman Sea, is as follows:
• Get picked up from your hotel in Phuket/the airport and drive towards the Taplamu jetty.
• Board a speedboat for the Similan Islands.
• Stop at Koh Bangu (Island No.9), where huge granite boulders have tumbled down to a depth of 40 metres, providing divers with dramatic crevices to swim through. Spend some time diving in its aquamarine blue waters.
• Continue to Koh Similan (Island No.8) to enjoy snorkelling from the boat. Have a surreal experience as you swim among a huge variety of reef fish and explore its amazing and colourful underwater marine life.
• Followed by free time to explore, swim or snorkel.
• Continue to Koh Payu (Island No. 7) and Koh Miang (Island No.4, Marine Park Headquarters.)
• Return by speedboat to the Taplamu jetty.
On returning to the mainland, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Phuket/ the airport at around 1700h (5:00pm).
Please call the tour operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to reconfirm the departure details.
Supplement charge THB200 net /person for JW Marriott, Cape Panwa, Surin, Kamala, Layan, Bang Tao and Tritrang Beach payable directly
Guide also available in other languages with supplement charge payable directly.
Due to the implied sea travel conditions, please note we do not recommend tours by speedboat to families with infants under 1 year old, pregnant women, elderly and travelers suffering from back problems. Instead, we highly recommend tour by cruiser or sea canoe tours.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have
Away days in Germany
Put out the bunting, there's a royal wedding
Time to head to Goa?