Tour at 10:00am:
01 Mar - 31 Oct: Monday
Tour at 3:00pm:
01 Mar - 31 Mar: Monday
01 Apr - 21 Apr: Wednesday
22 Apr - 30 Sep: Wednesday & Friday
01 Oct - 31 Oct: Monday
3.5 hoursStart time
10:00am & 3:00pm
This tour meets outside the Hotel Tourisme Avenue at 66 Avenue de la Motte-Picquet, next to the Starbucks.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Once the tour has begun we do not have the ability to wait for and add late arrivals to the tour. All members of your party must be present at check-in.
The tour ends in front of the Musée du Louvre.
This classic walk offers a complete overview of Paris. Gain a fantastic orientation to the ‘City of Light’ as you see the monuments and buildings that you have so often heard about.
Visit the Place de la Concorde, an important landmark associated with the French Revolution and see the Louvre Museum immortalised in the Da Vinci Code.
No visit to Paris can be complete without a stroll along the Champs-Elysées or the River Seine. As you stroll you will see the Eiffel Tower, Musée D’Orsay and Notre Dame and much much more!
This walking tour departs from 36, Avenue de la Bourdonnais. Accompanied by an English-speaking guide, you will walk past the following places:
• Eiffel Tower: Built in 1889, the Eiffel Tower remains the eternal symbol of Paris. • Ecole Militaire: See this former French military school with the World War II damage still scarring the façade.
• Les Invalides & Napoléon’s Tomb: Admire the beautiful complex topped with the golden dome over the Emperor’s tomb.
• Pont Alexander III: It is considered to be one of the most beautiful bridges in the city.
• Champs-Elysées: This is undoubtedly one of the most famous avenues in the world.
• Place de la Concorde: This was the site of royal beheadings during the French Revolution.
• Stop for lunch at a charming café nestled in the Tuileries Gardens (not included).
• Musée D’Orsay: The museum is world famous for its Impressionist collection.
• Louvre Museum: The museum was the former seat of the French throne and is now considered to be the grandest museum in the world.
• St. Chapelle: The chapel was built to house Christ’s crown of thorns and a piece of his cross.
• Notre Dame: Learn about the cathedral’s history, architecture, detailed façade and the coronation of a famous, albeit short, emperor.
The tour ends at the Louvre.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Dan was our tour guide, and he was extremely knowledgeable and fun to talk to. It turned out that my husband and I were the only two people in the tour, and that made it a very...Danielle Sabino, United States, 27/Aug/2017
Exceeded expectations in every way. Friendly welcome, Gil was a truly fantastic guide, great company, marvelous city. I would give the experience 100%...Teresa Richards, Australia, 09/Oct/2015
Excellent and educational walk with an experienced guide,a real fun time....Richard A Lantry, Australia, 04/Sep/2015
Looking for something a little different?
Time to go green!
How many have you ticked off?
The post 10 Iconic Game Of Thrones Filming Locations You Can’t Miss! appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading