Approx. 6.5 hoursStart time
Start time: 0930h (09:30am) and 1630h (4:30pm) br> Duration: Approx. 6.5 hoursMeeting Point
Your hotel in Chiang Mai.
Please advise your hotel at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.
Your hotel in Chiang Mai
At a pleasant country -side village just 15 minutes from Chiang Mai is the Baan Hong Nual Cookery School.
With just a few lessons the Baan Hong Nual Cookery School will teach you more than just the basics. In a traditional Thai house kitchen, you will be taught the many secrets of Thai cooking.
You will gain an appreciation of Thai cuisine so join up and learn to cook those super Thai delicacies in a genuine, traditional setting.
Spend a really interesting and informative day learning how to cook the local Thai dishes, guided by culinary professionals.
• Here, you will get to learn about local spices, ingredients, preparation and the cooking of local Thai dishes.
• Learn about Thai sweets, fruit-carving and food presentation.
• You will learn all you need to know about the local culinary art.
At the end of your day’s cooking you will be taken back to your hotel.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming departure details.
Program could be subject to change due to local conditions
• Menu available on Tuesday/Friday/Sundayo Thai pork green curry
o Stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts
o Fried noodles Thai style
o Spring rolls
o Banana in coconut cream
• Menu available on Wednesday/Saturdayo Chicken in coconut milk soup
o Red curry of chicken/pork
o Fried chicken with basil leaves
o Stir fried vegetables
o Fried noodles with soy sauce