At the start of your Harry Potter Walking Tour of London you should meet your guide in front of the TKTS Booth, Leicester Square, London WC2H 7DE.
As well as the walking part of the tour, the excursion includes a boat cruise along the Thames, a bus ride across London Bridge, and a London Underground journey, so you must have a valid Zone 1 Travelcard to take part.
On this 2 ½ hour tour you will see:
• The cinema where each of the Harry Potter films has had its world premiere
• The cafe attack (The Death Hallows Part 1)
• The Seven Potters Battle in the London sky (The Death Hallows Part 1)
• The thoroughfare on which Diagon Alley was based.
• The magical platform 9 3/4 sign where Harry catches the Hogwart's Express.
• The bridge destroyed by Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters (Half-Blood Prince).
• The bridge where the Knight Bus squeezes between two London Double Decker buses (Prisoner of Azkaban).
• The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron that Harry and Hagrid entered on their way to Diagon Alley (Sorcerers Stone /Philosophers Stone).
• The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron where the Knight Bus dropped Harry off (Prisoner of Azkaban).
• The location of the red telephone box where Harry and Mr Weasley descend into the secret Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix).
• The secret hideout where Harry is reunited with Sirius Black (Order of the Phoenix)
• Plus much, much more…
The tour ends at Kings Cross and you will need to make your own arrangements for getting back to your accommodation.