Approx. 8.5 hoursStart time
Start time: 0800h (08:00am)
Duration: Approx. 8.5 hours
Your hotel or airport in Krabi.
(Please mention your hotel name and address or flight details at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)
Your hotel or airport in Krabi
The Krabi Province is a Southern Thailand province bordered by the Andaman Sea on the West. It is a land of lush forested mountains, stunning tropical islands and beautiful white-sand beaches.
Thailand is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Asia. The country has so many attractions that you may find it difficult to see them all in one visit.
This tour to Koh Hong Island will give you the opportunity to explore a range of exciting activities while escaping the typical ‘beach’ scene. Koh Hong is a wonderful island with magnificent limestone structures and a small lagoon, perfect for kayaking and snorkelling. It lies just an hour away from Krabi.
You will be accompanied by a snorkelling/diving instructor and travel by a cruiser or a smaller boat depending upon the number of guests.
• Koh Hong Island consists of a group of caves in the middle of the island which harbours a large lagoon. There is a small passage leading to the sea. Paddle into the lagoon and snorkel through the inside of the cavern and the coral gardens rimming the beach.
• When the tide is high long tail boats are able to enter the ‘room’ and visitors can swim in around in crystal clear water.
• Koh Hong is another collection point for the nests that provide the ingredients for bird’s nest soup. You can witness the fascinating sight of young men climbing up bamboo poles to collect these nests, risking life and limb.
• A visit to the island is a real ‘get away’ where you can relax or swim along the beach.
• At the end of this tour you will be returned to your hotel or airport (if you prefer) at around 1630h (04:30pm).
Please call the tour operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to reconfirm the departure details.
During low season (May – October), this excursion may not operate due to severe weather conditions
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Dancing dolphins, remote beaches to delicious smell of jumbo shrimps on ice! San Deigo offers it all
Making out with metronomes, reveries of a marsh mellow kingdom is all in a day’s work at the Edinburgh Fringe
Love coffee? Love to travel? Taste the best coffee in these destinations around the world
The post The Worlds Best Destinations For Those Addicted To Coffee appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.