Daily except FridayDuration
4 HoursStart time
Your hotel in Kota Bahru. Please mention your hotel name and address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.
Your hotel in Kota Bahru
You will be picked up from your hotel in Kota Bharu and taken in an air-conditioned vehicle on a tour of the various cottage and small-scale industries in the capital city of Kelantan.
The tour will take you to:
• A batik factory, where you can see lovely cotton clothes and wall hangings being decorated with beautiful prints and designs.
• A kite-making centre, where you will see kites of various sizes, colours and prints being produced.
• A silver-craft centre, to see jewellery being made in silver.
• You will also be introduced to songket, an intricately woven cloth of cotton (or silk) and skilfully interwoven with silver or gold threads.
• The highlight of this tour is the most photographed market in Malaysia, the Pasar Besar Siti Khadijah. It is a colourful market selling various local produce. There is always a hive of activity with opportunities to observe local practices of sale and purchase.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Kota Bharu.
Please call the tour operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to reconfirm the departure details.
Children below 12 years old are chargeable at 50% of adult rates. [Along with 2 full paying adults]
Handicraft Village & Craft Museum is closed on Fridays
Entrance ticket is payable locally upon reaching.
A surcharge of MYR55.00/person are applicable on eve and the first 3 days of Hari Raya Aidilfitri (14 - 17 Jun 2018) and also on eve and the first 3 days of Chinese New Year (4 - 7 Feb 2019).
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have
Outlandish, unbelievable and entirely true
Head out on the open road
The post The Open Road: A Classic Car Roadtrip To Las Vegas appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Making Memorial Day Memorable
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading