Daily except FridayDuration
4 HoursStart time
Start Time: 0800h (08:00am)
Duration: 4 hours
Your hotel in Kota Bahru. Please mention your hotel name and address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.Ending Point
Your hotel in Kota Bahru
You will be picked up from your hotel in Kota Bharu and taken in an air-conditioned vehicle on a tour of the various cottage and small-scale industries in the capital city of Kelantan.
The tour will take you to:
• A batik factory, where you can see lovely cotton clothes and wall hangings being decorated with beautiful prints and designs.
• A kite-making centre, where you will see kites of various sizes, colours and prints being produced.
• A silver-craft centre, to see jewellery being made in silver.
• You will also be introduced to songket, an intricately woven cloth of cotton (or silk) and skilfully interwoven with silver or gold threads.
• The highlight of this tour is the most photographed market in Malaysia, the Pasar Besar Siti Khadijah. It is a colourful market selling various local produce. There is always a hive of activity with opportunities to observe local practices of sale and purchase.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Kota Bharu.
Please call the tour operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to reconfirm the departure details.
Children below 12 years old are 50% of adult rates. [Along with 2 full paying adults]
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have
Dancing dolphins, remote beaches to delicious smell of jumbo shrimps on ice! San Deigo offers it all
Making out with metronomes, reveries of a marsh mellow kingdom is all in a day’s work at the Edinburgh Fringe
Love coffee? Love to travel? Taste the best coffee in these destinations around the world
The post The Worlds Best Destinations For Those Addicted To Coffee appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.