Feb to Nov: Daily except FridayDuration
4 hoursStart time
Pick up from your hotel. (Please mention your hotel name and address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, our customer service executives will get in touch and confirm the details)
Your hotel in Kota Bahru.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Kota Bharu and taken in an air-conditioned vehicle on a tour of the various cottage and small-scale industries in the capital city of Kelantan.
The tour will take you to:
• A batik factory, where you can see lovely cotton clothes and wall hangings being decorated with beautiful prints and designs.
• A kite-making centre, where you will see kites of various sizes, colours and prints being produced.
• A silver-craft centre, to see jewellery being made in silver.
• You will also be introduced to songket, an intricately woven cloth of cotton (or silk) and skilfully interwoven with silver or gold threads.
• The highlight of this tour is the most photographed market in Malaysia, the Pasar Besar Siti Khadijah. It is a colourful market selling various local produce. There is always a hive of activity with opportunities to observe local practices of sale and purchase.
If time permits, you will be taken to the Handicraft Village & Craft Museum in between the tour. Here, you get to learn the traditional and regional crafts and local crafting techniques.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Kota Bharu.
Voucher Information: Sorry, but we will need you to print a paper version of your booking voucher (we're working on changing this). At this time no refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Handicraft Village & Craft Museum is closed on Fridays and the entrance ticket is payable locally.
A surcharge of MYR106.00/person are applicable on the Eve and the first 3 days of Hari Raya Aidilfitri and on the Eve and the first 3 days of Chinese New Year.
Performances run from 3.30pm to 5.30pm and only available on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Tour does not operate during the fasting month of Ramadan.
Tokyo highs, see the Autumn colours!
Give thanks & keep on trekkin'!
The post What I’m Thankful for this Thanksgiving Celebration 2019: The Travel Edition appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
No excuses not to travel solo now!!
The post 5 Reasons Why Travelling By Yourself Is A Good Idea appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading