See the best of Warsaw on this 3 hour sightseeing tour. Travel with expert guides as they show you famous landmarks, cultural centres and busy market squares.
During your city sightseeing tour of Warsaw gain a general impression of Poland's capital. See the historical sites such as the Ghetto Memorial, the Monument of Warsaw Uprising, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Grand Theatre, Chopin's monument, the Belvedere Palace and the Old Town.
In the Old Town you can enjoy a walking tour passing by the Castle Square, King Sigismund's Column, St. John's Cathedral, the Old Town Market Square and the Barbican.
The Warsaw Highlights Tour starts with a pick up from centrally located Warsaw hotels. You will travel by coach with a local expert guide and will be taken to see the highlights of the city including:
• The Old Town & Royal Castle
• The Market Square and Barbican
• The New Town area with the Monument of Warsaw Uprising
• The Royal Route with magnificent palaces, churches, and monuments such as the Presidential Palace, the University of Warsaw, the Holy Cross Church which houses the Urn with Chopin’s heart
• The Copernicus Statue
• The Jewish Ghetto and see the monument of Ghetto’s Heroes
• Historical squares including Bank Square, the Theatre Square and the Grand Opera Building
• Pilsudski Square with Tomb of Unknown Soldier
• The beautiful Lazienki Royal Park with its picturesque Palace on Water.
We were very happy with the whole experience. Our guide, Isobel, was very knowledgeable and informative. She gave us an insight into her own personal experiences of Warsaw and...MRS S J RINGE
Our guide was very knowledgeable and informative. The tour was very interesting. It's got just the right mixture of bus tour and walking tour. All in all, a very worthwhile...Kim Kuan
Will recommend !!!...MBV De Silva
10:00am & 2:00pm
From selected centrally located Warsaw hotels as listed under “Tour information”. (Please advise your hotel at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details).
Your hotel in Warsaw
Carry a camera as there are plenty of photo opportunities along the way.
Please call the tour operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming the departure details.
Spanish tour operates only in the morning with minimum 2 passengers.
See the Cancellation policy for this product