The super-value See Hong Kong Pass lets you explore the best of traditional and contemporary Hong Kong life and culture.
How will you use your See Hong Kong Pass? The following popular attractions are offered free and you can choose any four:
1. Free morning cruise of bustling and vibrant Victoria Harbour, truly Hong Kong’s lifeline. With its constant parade of vessels and breathtaking surrounding scenery, a harbour cruise is a must-do on any trip to Hong Kong.
2. Take in a panoramic view of Hong Kong with free entry to the sky100 Observation Deck.
3. Enjoy a free roundtrip journey on the iconic Peak Tram and experience the beauty of Hong Kong's natural wonders. You’ll enjoy a uniquely spectacular perspective of the city. You can also take in the view from the Sky Terrace, the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong.
4. Tour the 8th Estate winery for free and enjoy a free tasting. Hong Kong’s first and only winery uses the best grapes from around the world to produce spectacular wines.
5. Take a free tour on the Rickshaw Sightseeing bus. This hop-on hop-off service in an air-conditioned double decker runs two routes.
• H1 Heritage Route travels around the main attractions in Central and Western District so you can experience old Hong Kong culture and colonial lifestyle.
• H2 Metropolis Route takes you to the hotspots and attractions of Wan Chai, Causeway Bay and Central District to enjoy the urban wonder of Hong Kong.
6. Visit Lamma Fisherfolk’s Village, a showcase of the local fisherfolk culture and the history of fishery industry in Hong Kong, for free.
7. Enjoy a free round trip from the airport to the city on the convenient and comfortable Cityflyer. The fully air-conditioned, low floor deck coaches make for Hong Kong's smoothest and most scenic bus rides. The buses on the six routes run at frequent intervals and the fares are competitive – less than half the price of the train fare, and considerably cheaper than a taxi.
8. Rise above Hong Kong in a free day trip in the DHL Balloon. You’ll enjoy premium views of the famous Hong Kong Island shoreline and its crowd of skyscrapers, as well as into the crowded streets of Tsim Sha Tsui and across the Kowloon mountains.
You can also add to your Hong Kong experience by choosing from the following benefits:
1. Learn how to cook dim sum, the scrumptious Chinese snacks. You’ll get a 20 per cent discount on the lesson from a master chef.
2. Take home a free souvenir when you enjoy a delicious meal at the famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant.
3. Get 30 per cent discount on a Feng Shui tour (3 ½ hours).
4. Save 20 per cent when you go horse racing at Happy Valley.
5. Explore traditional Hong Kong lifestyles and save 30 per cent on a 4 hour tour.
6. Enjoy a 10 per cent discount on the a la carte menu at Rainbow Seafood Restaurant in Lamma Island.
7. Visit the world-famous Madame Tussauds attraction and save HK$20.
Your “See Hong Kong Pass” is valid for 1 month from date of collection.