The super-value Hong Kong Attractions Pass lets you explore the best of traditional and contemporary Hong Kong life and culture.
How will you use your Hong Kong Attractions Pass? The following popular attractions are offered free and you can choose any four:
• Cityflyer (Worth: HK$55-65): Enjoy a free round trip from the airport to the city on the convenient and comfortable Cityflyer. The fully air-conditioned, low floor deck coaches make for Hong Kong's smoothest and most scenic bus rides. The buses on the six routes run at frequent intervals and the fares are competitive – less than half the price of the train fare, and considerably cheaper than a taxi.
• Peak Tram (Worth: HK$75): Enjoy a free roundtrip journey on the iconic Peak Tram and experience the beauty of Hong Kong's natural wonders. You’ll enjoy a uniquely spectacular perspective of the city. You can also take in the view from the Sky Terrace, the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong.
• Noah’s Ark Hong Kong (Worth: HK$155): Noah’s Ark Hong Kong is a theme park that hosts the world’s only full-sized replica of the biblical ship. Features 5 interactive attractions, gardens, 4D movies and more.
• Lamma Fisherfolk’s Village + Ferry (Round Trip) (Worth: HK$138-154): Visit Lamma Fisherfolk’s Village, a showcase of the local fisherfolk culture and the history of fishery industry in Hong Kong, for free. Also enjoy a round trip ferry to allow easy access to the island.
• Ngong Ping 360 (Worth:HK$135): With Ngong Ping 360 Enjoy the specticular view of the Lantau on a 5.7km cable car journey and impress yourself with Ngong Ping Village and the Tian Tan Buddha Statue.
• Victoria Harbour Cruise (Worth: HK$230-300): Free Afternoon cruise of bustling and vibrant Victoria Harbour, truly Hong Kong’s lifeline. With its constant parade of vessels and breathtaking surrounding scenery, a harbour cruise is a must-do on any trip to Hong Kong.
• sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck (Worth: HK$168):Take in a panoramic view of Hong Kong with free entry to the sky100 Observation Deck.
• Rickshaw Sightseeing Bus (Open-Top) (Worth: HK$50): Take a free tour on the Rickshaw Sightseeing bus. This hop-on hop-off service in an air-conditioned double decker runs two routes.
• H1 Heritage Route travels around the main attractions in Central and Western District so you can experience old Hong Kong culture and colonial lifestyle.
• H2 Metropolis Route takes you to the hotspots and attractions of Wan Chai, Causeway Bay and Central District to enjoy the urban wonder of Hong Kong.
• 8th Estate Winery Tour & Wine Tasting (Worth: HK$100): Tour the 8th Estate winery for free and enjoy a free tasting. Hong Kong’s first and only winery uses the best grapes from around the world to produce spectacular wines.
You can also add to your Hong Kong experience by choosing from the following benefits:
1. Learn how to cook dim sum, the scrumptious Chinese snacks. You’ll get a 20% discount on the lesson from a master chef.
2. Take home a free souvenir when you enjoy a delicious meal at the famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant.
3. Get 30% discount on a Feng Shui tour (3 ½ hours).
4. Save 20% when you go horse racing at Happy Valley.
5. Explore traditional Hong Kong lifestyles and save 30% on a 4 hour tour.
6. Enjoy a 10% discount on the a la carte menu at Rainbow Seafood Restaurant in Lamma Island.
7. Visit the world-famous Madame Tussauds attraction and save HK$20.
8. Noah's Ark Hong Kong Harvest Restaurant Buffet Dinner – save 30%.
9. Bubba Gump Shrimp Company - Free Frizzled Onion Rings
10. Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Souvenir Shop – save 10%
11. Guided Hei Fai Food Walk – save HK$100
Your “Hong Kong Attractions Pass” is valid for 1 month from date of collection.