The Berlin Welcome Card entitles you to discounts from minimum 25 up to 50 percent on a huge range of attractions and services in Berlin and Potsdam.
With the Berlin Welcome Card you have the choice between unlimited travel for 48 or 72 hours in the AB fare zones in Berlin, or the ABC fare zones of the Berlin-Brandenburg public transport network (which includes Potsdam). Your travel-ticket covers city railway (S-Bahn), underground (U-Bahn), bus and tram services, as well as local train services, but excludes sightseeing tours and special routes.
Advantage for families Welcome Card Berlin + Potsdam (ABC) fare zone ticket: You can take up to three children under the age of 15 for free with this ticket. Children under 6 travel for free the public transport.
Your 48 or 72 hours of free travel starts from the time the ticket is validated. Some of the great attractions you can visit with your Berlin Welcome Card include:
AquaDom & Sea Life Center Berlin: See sharks, rays and others at the Sea Life Center then take an elevator up 25 meters through the world's only AquaDom, home to around 2600 fish.
Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom): This vast cathedral, built for Emperor Willem II, has a magnificent pulpit, Sauer organ, chapels, tombs, royal staircase, crypt and dome.
Berlin TV Tower (Fernsehturm): Catch stunning views from the 203-meter-high Panorama floor, or the 207-meter-high, revolving restaurant.
Berlin Zoo (Zoologischer Garten): One of the world's finest zoos with more than 15,000 animals. Most roam free in natural open habitats. Giant Pandas are everyone's favourites!
Fesselballon at Checkpoint Charlie: Hit the heights with this Hi-Flyer hot air balloon and see Berlin from 150 meters up!
DDR Museum: A hands-on approach to history! This interactive museum shows everyday life in the former socialist GDR.
Jewish Museum Berlin (Jüdisches Museum Berlin): An emotive place renowned for its Daniel Libeskind-designed jagged structure and wealth of information on Jewish culture.
Mauermuseum Haus at Checkpoint Charlie: The Berlin Wall's history displayed at the famous border crossing point. See films, photos and texts plus objects used in spectacular escapes.
• Excursions: Choose from a dazzling array of discounted trips including: art tours, boat tours, bicycle tours, kids' tours, running tours and walks.
• Theaters: Plenty to see in this city of culture. Use your Card to enjoy ballet or opera at Staatsoper Unter den Linden, variety at the Wintergarten Varieté Theater, or cabaret in an exotic mirrored tent at Bar jeder Vernunft.
• Clubs: Berlin's renowned for its night-life. Visit the well known Kaffee Burger or try The Matrix with top DJs laying down the grooves with R’n’B, house/electro & dance classics!
• Dining and relaxation: When you are hungry and tired from sightseeing, your Card gives great savings at some fantastic restaurants inclusive some selected hotel-restaurants.
• Potsdam: If your ticket option includes Potsdam then your Berlin Welcome Card is the key to an exquisite city steeped in history. Enjoy tours to the stunning palaces and historic center, try a tropical experience in the Biosphere or have fun at the Babelsberg Film Park.