The tour starts from the McDonald's opposite the main entrance to Zoo U-Bahn Station and 'AM to PM' Bar/Restaurant at Hackescher Markt S-Bahn Station. Accompanied by a guide, you will be taken on a walking tour to visit the following sites:
• Hitler’s bunker: Get the final account regarding Hitler’s suicide and the last days spent in the bunker.
• Berlin Wall: It is an iconic symbol of the Cold War; the wall divided east and west Berlin for 28 years.
• Brandenburg Gate: It is a former city gate and one of the most important landmarks of Berlin city. Having stood alone in the Death Strip for 28 years, it now symbolizes the rebirth of the re-unified metropolis – Berlin.
• Reichstag Parliament: It has been riddled with the bullet holes from the last battle in Europe and now crowned with Lord Foster’s glass dome.
• Checkpoint Charlie: It is the name given by the Western Allies to a crossing point between East Berlin and West Berlin during the Cold War.
• Victory Column: The victory column is a famous landmark in Berlin and symbolises Prussian victory in the Danish-Prussian war.
• Potsdamer Platz: It represents the country’s future, German technology and corporate ambitions entering a new millennium.
Once you have completed the walking tour of Berlin’s historical sites, the group will break up and you are at leisure.