You will be picked up from your centrally located city hotel or 82 Rue du Marche aux Herbes, 1000 Bruxelles. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city accompanied by a multilingual guide.
• We start our visit by driving along the magnificent St. Michael’s cathedral, towards Our Ladies church of Laeken, where the crypt of the Royal Family in situated.
• Continue along the Royal Residence towards the world-famous Atomium, the Chinese Pavillion and the Japanese Tower.
• (From 5th April 2014 onwards): We will continue our further journey to the National Basilica of Koekelberg, with its splendid art-deco interior and one of the most imposing churches in Europe. Situated on a hill, two lifts bring us even higher some 53 meters above the ground you will have a splendid view on the city.
• Return into the city center, we pass along the column of Congres towards the Place Royale, the Sablon district with its elegant stores.
• We reach the Royal Palace and enter the European district with the buildings and offices of the European Parliamant, the European Commission and Council of Ministers.
• Arrive in the Cinquantenaire district and see The Triumphal Arch, exceptional museums and splendid Art Nouveau houses.
• Passing the Royal Parc and the Belgian Parliament, we drive back to the city center where our tour ends with a stroll to Brussels’ beautiful Grand’ Place.
The tour ends at 82 Rue du Marche aux Herbes, 1000 Bruxelles.