Perfect for first time visitors to Brussels, this orientation tour will take you by coach to discover the highlights of the city.
Pass the iconic highlights of Brussels including the Royal Square, the Houses of Parliament and St Michael’s Cathedral. Stop for a while to visit a lace factory and witness this centuries-old craft.
On-board commentary by your multi-lingual guide will provide a perfect introduction to the city and help you plan how to spend the remainder of your time in Brussels.
You will be picked up from your centrally located city hotel or 82 Rue du Marche aux Herbes, 1000 Bruxelles. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city accompanied by a multilingual guide.
• We start our visit by driving along the magnificent St. Michael’s cathedral, towards Our Ladies church of Laeken, where the crypt of the Royal Family is situated.
• Continue along the Royal Residence towards the world-famous Atomium, the Chinese Pavillion and the Japanese Tower.
• We will continue our journey to the National Basilica of Koekelberg, with its splendid art-deco interior and one of the most imposing churches in Europe. Situated on a hill, two lifts bring us even higher some 53 meters above the ground, where you will have a splendid view of the city.
• Return to the city center, we pass along the column of Congres towards the Place Royale, and the Sablon district with its elegant stores.
• We reach the Royal Palace and enter the European district with the buildings and offices of the European Parliamant, the European Commission and Council of Ministers.
• Arrive in the Cinquantenaire district and see The Triumphal Arch, exceptional museums and splendid Art Nouveau houses.
• Passing the Royal Parc and the Belgian Parliament, we drive back to the city center where our tour ends with a stroll to Brussels’ beautiful Grand’ Place.
The tour ends at 82 Rue du Marche aux Herbes, 1000 Bruxelles.
I am really glad I booked the Brussels orientation tour. You get to see the highlights of Brussels in the comforts of an air conditioned bus. The tour guide was awesome and you...Morgan T Vaughn
This tour is for people with limited time in Brussels. See all major highlights in 3 hrs. Great way to get introduce to Belgium....Eddie Chung
3 hours (approx)
Start time: 1000h (10:00am)
Duration: 3 hours (approx)
Your hotel in Brussels if it is centrally located.
(Please advise your hotel at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)
Alternatively you may join the tour from 82 Rue du Marche aux Herbes, 1000 Bruxelles.
82 Rue du Marche aux Herbes, 1000 Bruxelles.
Please note this is an orientation tour. There may be photo stops depending on traffic conditions but the majority of this tour takes place on the coach.
Pick up from the hotel is approximately 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
For pick up from airport hotels an additional fee of € 3 applies (paid locally).
Visit of the Basilica of Koekelberg will not operate on 9th November. We will pass by the Basilica and off course you'll get to see it from the outside
See the Cancellation policy for this product