You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel or Rue de la Colline 8. Enjoy this tour accompanied by a multilingual guide.
• Start with a short walk to the famous Grand Place and hear about the history of the remarkable City Hall and quaint guild houses.
• Attend a workshop at Planete Chocolat where you will be given a demonstration on preparing chocolate. Sample some of the delicious handmade chocolates.
• Board the coach and drive past the beautiful St. Michael’s cathedral, Congress-column and the Heysel district where you will see the Atomium
• Marvel at the sight of the Chinese Pavilion and the Japanese Tower.
• Pass the Royal Residence and return into the city center to see the Sablon district dotted with countless antique dealer shops.
• Stop to visit a workshop to admire Brussels' world-famous lace and learn about this age-old local craft.
• Drive past the magnificent Palace of Justice and see the fashionable Louise Square.
• Pass the stately Royal Square, the Royal Palace and the Houses of Parliament.
• Arrive in the Cinquantenaire district and see The Triumphal Arch, exceptional museums and splendid Art Nouveau houses.
• The Cinquantenaire district is also the heart of the European Union. See the imposing EU buildings housing the Commission, the European Parliament and the Council of Ministers.
The tour ends at Rue de la Colline 8.