You should make your way to the departing point. You can choose between The Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht OR The Jebel Ali Golf Resort, arriving at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for your flight.
You will fly in a Cessna 208 Caravan Amphibian aircraft and will have the thrilling experience of taking off and landing on the water. The aircraft has individual leather seats, each with generous leg room and a window view, all within a quiet, air-conditioned cabin.
Your tour is a 40 minute “dock to dock” excursion providing views of Dubai’s most iconic landmarks including Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, The World Islands,
The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Creek, Port Rashid and more.
• Burj Al Arab: A seven-star hotel on an artificial island, connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The iconic structure, is designed to symbolize Dubai's urban transformation and to mimic the sail of a boat.
• The Burj Khalifa: The tallest man-made structure ever built,
• The World Island: A man-made archipelago of 300 islands in the shape of a world map and located 4 km (2.4 miles) off the coast of Dubai.
• Palm Jumeirah: The smallest of the three Palm Islands. Like Jebel Ali Palm but smaller. It also has a trunk, a crown with 17 fronds, and a surrounding breakwater.
• Dubai Creek: This natural seawater inlet running through the center of the city is the oldest part of Dubai and the site of the original trading port.
• Port Rashid: An important man-made commercial port in Dubai. Future plans state that it will become mainly a cruise terminal and that its cargo operations will move to Jebel Ali Port.
At the end of your fabulous seaplane flight you will land on the water and will be dropped back at the starting point.