Get eye-popping views of dazzling Dubai when you take a magical seaplane flight over the city.
Enjoy the unique thrill of taking off on water, then settle back in a luxurious leather seat with lots of leg room.
Gaze down at the breathtaking developments taking place in this most modern and enterprising of cities.
Trace the shape of 'The World' in an extraordinary archipelago of artificial islands in the azure waters of the Persian Gulf, and see the palm-shaped developments of Jebel Ali Palm and Palm Jumeirah.
Fly over the iconic sail-shaped Burj Al Arab Hotel, and see Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building.
You should make your way to the departing point. You can choose between The Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht OR The Jebel Ali Golf Resort, arriving at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for your flight.
You will fly in a Cessna 208 Caravan Amphibian aircraft and will have the thrilling experience of taking off and landing on the water. The aircraft has individual leather seats, each with generous leg room and a window view, all within a quiet, air-conditioned cabin.
Your tour is a 40 minute “dock to dock” excursion providing views of Dubai’s most iconic landmarks including Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, The World Islands, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Creek, Port Rashid and more.
• Burj Al Arab: A seven-star hotel on an artificial island, connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The iconic structure, is designed to symbolize Dubai's urban transformation and to mimic the sail of a boat.
• The Burj Khalifa: The tallest man-made structure ever built,
• The World Island: A man-made archipelago of 300 islands in the shape of a world map and located 4 km (2.4 miles) off the coast of Dubai.
• Palm Jumeirah: The smallest of the three Palm Islands. Like Jebel Ali Palm but smaller. It also has a trunk, a crown with 17 fronds, and a surrounding breakwater.
• Dubai Creek: This natural seawater inlet running through the center of the city is the oldest part of Dubai and the site of the original trading port.
• Port Rashid: An important man-made commercial port in Dubai. Future plans state that it will become mainly a cruise terminal and that its cargo operations will move to Jebel Ali Port.
At the end of your fabulous seaplane flight you will land on the water and will be dropped back at the starting point.
No better way to view this fantastic city, a must for all visitors to Dubai....Carolyn Robinson
We had a great time, I'd recommend this flight to anyone who does not get seasick easily. You'll see all Dubai as if in the palm on your hand....Miroslav Sefara
I just loved this flight which gives a bird's eye view of Dubai. Flying conditions are normally excellent here, making for smooth flying, but of course with the odd bump. The...Martine Brangan
40 minutes (Dock to Dock) including Approx. 30 minutes flying time
May – September: Every hour from 8:00am to 6:00pm
October – April: Every hour from 08:00am to 5:00pm
(Please mention your preferred flight time at the time of booking)
Duration: 40 minutes (Dock to Dock) including Approx. 30 minutes flying time
Flights are available from The Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club OR The Jebel Ali Golf Resort.
Please report at the meeting point 30 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
Your flight ends at the original starting point.
Remember to take your still/ video camera. Cameras will be allowed on board once they have cleared security
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm all departure details.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your flight to allow for check in, guests who report less than 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time will be denied boarding
You must have your passport (original) with you when you check in
Personal cameras and video cameras will be allowed on board once once they have cleared security
The maximum number of passengers per flight is 9
There are possibilities to upgrade, alter or terminate the tour due to factors connected with security or the weather
Passengers with reduced mobility are welcomed aboard the seaplane. In order to ensure suitable facilities are provided, guests with reduced mobility should call the activity operator beforehand
During Ramadan (18th June to 17th July) you will not be able to purchase alcohol and some elements of entertainment (eg. Belly Dancing) will be withdrawn.
See the Cancellation policy for this product