The fastest growing city in the world, Dubai’s night life is as fascinating as its hustle and bustle in the day time and Big Bus Dubai Day and Night Combo tour allows you to see both the facets of this sprawling city.
During the day, you can hop on and off as many times as you wish and explore places of interest, discovering everything from the world famous Burj Al Arab to the traditional gold and spice souks. In addition to this, you get a free ticket for an Arabian Dhow Cruise on Dubai Creek, entry to Dubai Museum, Dubai Sunset tour, Sharjah tour, entry to Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House, a Water Bus ride ticket, a Walking Tour (October to April), Big Bus Reward booklet offering substantial retail, leisure and dining discounts in Dubai.
At night, you take a guided tour around the city, gaping at some of the major landmarks of the city like the Deira City Centre, Emirates Tower, Jumeirah Lake, Burj Khalifa, Raffles Hotel, Dubai Mall and many other attractions.
Also, on the Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour, audio-commentary is offered in 12 languages (English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Hindi, Farsi, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese and Mandarin Chinese).
This great combo tour allows you a full day of Dubai sightseeing!
For the Big Bus Dubai Day tour, you can board the bus from any of the designated stops on the route. With this tour you can shop, eat, go for sightseeing as per your convenience. You may hop on at any of the designated stops and then hop back again when the next bus comes along.
The Dubai Big Bus ticket is valid for 24 hours from when you first board the bus, which takes three routes.
The bus will follow three interlinked routes: City (Red Tour), Marina (Blue Tour) and Beach route (Green Tour).
City Tour (Red Route) stops include:
• Dubai Mall (changing point)
• Old Town
• Dubai Fountain
• Dubai Museum
• Old Souk
• Old Watchtower
• Heritage Village
• Shindagha Museum
• Gold Souk
• Spice Souk
• Abra Station
• Creek Views
• Dhow Wharfage
• Diera City Centre
Beach Tour (Green Route) stops include:
• Dubai Mall (changing point)
• Union House
• Jumeirah Mosque
• Kite Beach
• Jumeirah Public Beach
• Burj Al Arab
• Souk Madinat (changing point)
• Palm View Beach
• Atlantis the palm
• Itihad Park
• Mall Of Emirates (changing point)
Marina Tour (Blue Route) stops include:
• Mall of the Emirates (changing point)
• Marina Walk
• Dubai Marina
• Marina Mall
• Pier 7
• The Beach
• Marina Promenade
• Marina Quays
• Tallest Block
• Media City
• Souk Madinat (changing point)
Other benefits include:
• Dubai Museum: Believed to be Dubai's oldest building, the Al-Fahidi Fort, built in 1787 is worth a visit and is home to the Dubai Museum. Dubai Museum offers a unique trip to desert life, traditional Arabian homes, mosques, fishing, pearl diving and trade. Major highlights of Dubai Museum are artifacts from excavated graves, musical instruments. Deadly weapons also form the major part of Dubai Museum, such as swords, spears, bows, arrows, shields, pistols and axes.
• Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House: Built on the edge of the Dubai Creek, this palatial building distinguished by its four elegant wind-towers was built in 1896 and was once the residence of Dubai’s Ruler. It takes its name from Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, who resided in the area of Al Shindagha until his death in 1958.
• Free daily Arabian Dhow Cruise: Hop-off at stop 18 and explore Dubai’s famous creek on an Arabian Dhow Cruise. The traditional wooden dhow will glide you along as the informative commentary explains the creek’s history. Alternatively hop-off at stop 38 and explore the modern marina waterfront and see the impressive panoramic sights from the Arabian Gulf waters.
• Dubai Sunset tour : You will be taken on a guided tour to an Arabian styled fort deep within the desert. On arrival, you will be greeted with true Arabian hospitality and offered a traditional Arabic coffee and tasty dates, whilst you enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
For the Night Tour, you can board the bus from any of the five locations - Deira City Centre, Burjuman, Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates or Souk Madinat. It is a one round 2.45 hour tour of Dubai with a live commentary from a qualified English speaking guide who will point out the highlights of this sparkling city.
You will see the striking Deira City Centre, the magnificent Raffles Hotel enroute to Sheikh Zayed Road, part of the longest highway in United Arab Emirates with 16 lanes of parallel traffic, all illuminated by the evening lights.
Continue past the majestic sail-shaped Burj al Arab hotel and then hold your gaze across the coastline to the sparkling Palm Jumeirah – a man-made archipelago which looks like palm tree. During the course of the tour, your guide will entertain you with commentary about the city’s culture, history and how it transformed from a fishing village to a lively city.
The bus will also take you to the skyscraper city, which consists of Dubai Marina region with its ritzy yachts and Jumeirah Lake Towers.
The bus will take a detour past the world’s largest tower, the Burj Khalifa, fully illuminated against the dark sky.
Well organised and looked after very well...John Clews
I recomend to take the tour to my friends....Arce Alicia L
Enjoyed a very long but really good day and night on the buses thank you...Heather Simmons`
Your ticket is valid for 24 hours
City Route: Buses depart from 8:30am to 6:00pm; every 15-20 minutes
Marina Route: Buses depart from 8:30am to 6:00pm; every 15-20 minutes
Beach Route: Buses depart from 9:00am to 6:00pm; every 15-20 minutes
Creek Cruise: 10:30am to 5:30pm; every hour
Marina Cruise: 10:00am to 5:00pm; every hour
Complete Loop: City Tour: 2 hours
Marina Tour: 1 hour 30 minutes
Beach Tour: 2 hours 20 minutes
Flamingo Lagoon Discovery: 90 minutes
Sharjah Tour: 3 hours
Palm Island Drive: 1 hour
Desert Sunset Tour: 3 hours
Night Tour: 2 hours 45 minutes
You may board the Hop-On Hop-Off bus at any of the designated stops.
The night tour starts from any of the five locations: Deira City Centre at 7:15pm, Burjuman at 7:15pm, Dubai Mall at 7:30pm, Mall of the Emirates at 7:45pm or Souk Madinat at 8.00pm.
You may get off at any of the designated stops.
Don’t forget your camera!
Your ticket is valid for the date specified at the time of booking.
To redeem your free Desert Sunset Tour, please speak to a member of Big Bus staff at the Wafi kiosk (stop 1, Red Route) prior to starting your Big Bus tour.
The Desert Sunset Tour starts from Wafi (stop 1, Red Route). Due to the continuous change in sunset times, departure and return times may vary. Please speak to a member of staff for precise timings before starting your Hop-On, Hop-Off bus tour.
The night tour will do one round of the loop, this is not a hop-on, hop-off tour, although you are free to leave before 1 full loop should you wish.
Children under the age of 5 may travel free of charge as long as they are accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child)
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
See the Cancellation policy for this product