You will be picked up from your hotel in Porto or Gaia in a private vehicle, accompanied by your tour guide (proficient in a language of your preference). Proceed on a sightseeing tour of Douro.
• Admire one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world, as you enjoy lunch against a splendid backdrop of wine plantations.
• Visit Amarante, a picturesque town in the Douro region that flourished around the River Tamega. It has several historic sights of interest.
• Visit St Gonçalo Church,The beautiful 16th century church of St. Gonçalo, overlooking the Tamega River. It has many features, like the facade facing on to the attractive small square, with its outstanding Mannerist portal, statues, and kings gallery with the statues of Joao III, Sebastião, Henrique and Filipe II of Spain.
• Visit Lamego, an attractive town with Renaissance and baroque mansions overlooked by two hills. in Lamego we visit the shrine of Our Lady of Remédios.
• Enjoy Lunch with the magnificent panorama over the River Douro were on the slops of the mountain had origin the most famous Portuguese wine, Port Wine.
• Travel upstream towards Pinhão, the current Port wine capital. Admire the scenic town as it lies at the base of hillsides covered in vines where the Douro and Pinhao rivers meet.
You will be dropped back to your hotel.