On this private walking tour of Warsaw, see the historical highlights of the city as you walk through its Old Town area which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Explore the beautiful Old Town area, visit the New Town and see the imposing Krasinski Palace which is considered to be the most beautiful Baroque building in Warsaw. Visit the Palace of Justice Monument of Warsaw Uprising. Explore the scenic surrounds of the Lazienki Royal Park.
On this private walking tour around Poland’s UNESCO World Heritage Old Town area, discover the historical highlights of the city. Your English-speaking guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at an arranged time convenient to you. Your tour highlights are:
• The Old Town - the oldest historic district of the city. The heart of the area is the Old Town Market Place with its restaurants, cafés and shops.
• The New Town is filled with artists selling their wares and street musicians performing.
• The Krasinski Palace, built in the 1690s according to a design by Tylman of Garmeren for Jan Krasinski, mayor of Warsaw at the time.
• Visit the Palace of Justice.
• See the Monument of Warsaw Uprising.
• You will be transferred to the Lazienki Royal Park. Walk around the park and see the Palace on the Water and the Island Theatre.
Your tour ends at the Lazienki Royal Park.
4 hours (approx.)
Start time: 09:00am and 2:00pm
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
Your hotel in Warsaw.(Please advise us of your preferred tour departure time and hotel address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details).
Hotel drop off not included. Tour finishes at the Island Theatre.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes as this tour requires a moderate amount of walking.
See the Cancellation policy for this product