For your sumptuous Polish Nobles’ Feast in Krakow – Private Tour you will be picked up from your hotel in Krakow and driven to Ogniem i Mieczem Restaurant.
At the restaurant, you can enjoy a multi-course traditional Polish meal to the strains of Polish, Lithuanian and Ukrainian music.
The restaurant specialises in Old Polish cuisine, and you will have the opportunity of choosing among a number of starters, main courses and desserts. Drinks are included and they are made and available exclusively in the restaurant. A sample menu is given below.
• Country baked bread with fat (two kinds) or white cheese
• Herring in oil or sour cream
• Potato Pancakes
• Beetroot borsch with stuffed dumplings
• White borsch with sausage and egg
• Mushroom soup
• Half a yard of ribs with honey and garlic
• Succulent duck breasts
• Grilled Trout
• Apple pie with cream and egg liqueur
• Cheesecake with fruits and cream
• Tea or coffee
• Wine (200 ml) or beer (500 ml)
The menu is also available in vegetarian and gluten-free versions. Please state your requirements when making your booking.
After the feast you will need to make your own arrangements for getting back to your hotel. Otherwise, hotel drop-off can be arranged with your local activity operator for an extra fee.