On this hop on hop off tour you are free to create your own sightseeing itinerary. You can hop on at any of Krakow’s stops and hop off whenever you want to visit one of the attractions. This 13-stop tour ensures you will not miss a single sight or attraction in the city. Please make sure you are boarding the correct bus, with the white Cracow Sightseeing logo as seen in the pictures.
Your ticket allows you unlimited use, meaning you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like at any of the designated stops!
The stops included in the tour are:
1. Wawel Hill (Wawel Castle, Dragon’s Den, Kanonicza Street)
2. Filharmonic Hall - Straszewskiego Street (St. Francis of Assisi Church, Bishop’s Palace with Papal Window)
3. Jagiellonian University - Bagatela Theatre (Jagiellonian University, St. Anna’s Church, Bagatela Theatre)
4. Planty Park - Basztowa Street (Old Town, Matejko, Square, Czartoryskich Museum, Main Market Square)
5. Old Town - Main Railway Station (Barbican, Slowacki Theatre, Florian Gate, Florianska Street, Main Market Square)
6. Salwator District - Senatorska Street (St. Margaret’s Chapel, Salwaor Cementary, Norbertine Monastery, Church of Holy Saviour)
7. Kosciuszko Mound (Viewpoint, Krakow skyline)
8. ICE Congress Centre - Barska Street (Vistula River embankments, Baloon Flights, ICE Congress Centre)
9. Jewish Quarter - Krakowska Street/ Wolnica Square (Krakowska Street/Wolnica Square, Kazimierz Jewish District, Etnographic Museum, Corpus Christi Church, St. Michael Church (‚Church on the rock’)
10. Heros of the Ghetto Square - Plac Bohaterow Getta The Eagle Pharmacy, Former Ghetto Wall, Vistula River embankments)
11. Oscar Schindler’s Factory - Lipowa Street (Oscar Schindler’s Museum)
12. Old Synagogue - Dajwor Street (Galicja Jewish Museum, Old Synagogue, Remuh Synagogue, Szeroka Street, Jewish Cementary)
13. Downtown - Dietla Street
You may choose to finish your tour at any of the above mentioned stops at your convenience.