Approx. 7 hoursStart time
Hotel pick-up starts at 8:30am depending on your hotel location
Duration: Approx. 7 hours (incl. pick up timimgs) (City Tour: approx. 3.5 hours, Cruise: 75 minutes)
At Hotels located in Miami Beach:
93 - 196 Collins Ave: 8:30am - 8:45am
50 - 92 Collins Ave: 8:45am - 9:00am
29 - 49 Collins Ave: 9:00am - 9:15am
1 - 28 Collins Ave: 9:15am - 9:30am
Ocean Drive: 9:30am
If your hotel is outside of the above areas the start point is:
10:00am at the Hard Rock Cafe, Bayside Marketplace - 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132.
(Please mention your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details)
Your hotel in Miami Beach Area
During the course of the Miami city tour, you will visit the South Beach Art Deco District, Brickell, Key Biscayne village, Coconut Grove and see the mansions of Coral Gables. Savor a hot cup of Cuban coffee in Little Havana.
This tour also includes a Biscayne Bay Cruise which will show you the lifestyle that Miami is known for. This is one of America’s chicest cities, and you’ll see the highest quality of life as you sail past Biscayne Bay, Fisher Island and Millionaire’s Row.
Relax, and let the Miami spirit uplift you.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Miami Beach area in an air-conditioned vehicle for your Miami City and Biscayne Bay Cruise tour . You’ll visit the upbeat, classiest parts of Miami before stepping onboard the boat for your Biscayne Bay Cruise. Narration in English and German is available.
Your city tour lasting for around 3.5 hours includes:
• South Beach Art Deco District: In the Art Deco District, hundreds of buildings have been restored to their early 20th-century appearance. These buildings are the legacy of the wealth brought into Miami in the roaring 20s. Step back into a carefree era of Art Deco holiday homes.
• Brickell: Brickell is Miami’s financial district. It’s situated right on the coast, and it’s skyline is speared with the many condos and high rise buildings which declare to the world its wealth and success.
• Key Biscayne: Key Biscayne is a village located on an island of the same name nearby Miami. It truly is an island paradise, with its extraordinary views of the ocean and a serene quality that is hard to come by in Miami.
• Coconut Grove: This Miami neighborhood is known as the food center of Miami. There are plenty of open air restaurants to enjoy a meal before stunning views of the sea.
• The mansions of Coral Gables: South of downtown Miami is a neighborhood known for its class and style. The mansions of Coral Gables were designed with Mediterranean Revival style, and are a legacy of the early 20s to present day.
The city tour concludes with a taste of Cuban coffee in Little Havana/Calle Ocho!
Next, the tour will proceed to Bayside Marketplace. Board a boat and delight in the fresh ocean breeze for a 75-minute cruise with an English/ Spanish narration. Also, you will get some free time at Bayside.
On your cruise, see:
• Port of Miami: The Port of Miami is located in Biscayne Bay in Miami. It is recognized as the 'Cruise Capital of the World' for its high number of quality cruise ships that pass through this port.
• Fisher Island: Fisher Island was at one time the winter estate of William K. Vanderbilt, crowned with a former Vanderbilt Mansion. Today it is a 216-acre private island residential community where a luxurious lifestyle can be experienced.
• Biscayne Bay: Biscayne Bay is a 35-mile lagoon on Miami’s coast. The Bay has a colorful history, as it was an entrance point to America since the early days of exploration.
• Millionaire’s Row: Millionaire’s Row is located between North and South Beaches in Miami. The rich and famous have made this place their playground, and everything you’ll find here is catered exclusively for this class. You’ll find boutiques and restaurants along with amazing beaches and opulent beachside houses.
You will be taken back to your hotel in Miami Beach area, where your tour ends.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to confirm all departure details.
It’s an automated tour via GPS System.
Tour guide was entertaining and informative. Great way to see Miami....Judy Sowden