1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 day CardStart time
Start time: At your convenience
Duration: Your Pass is valid for 14 days after activation
Exchange your isango! voucher for the Go Los Angeles Card at various centers. Full details can be found in the “please note” section.Ending Point
Attractions in Los Angeles free with the Go Los Angeles Card include Paramount Studios, Six Flags Magic Mountain and Knotts Berry Farm. And, with the purchase of a 3 or more day card, you will receive 3 separate visits to Universal Studios free!
With all the great included Los Angeles attractions it’ll be hard to know where to start. Luckily your Go Los Angeles Card comes with a comprehensive guide book which details all the included attractions and how to reach them.
You have an option of a 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 day Card. Visit as many attractions as you want on each day for one low, affordable price. Tailor your own custom itineraries, and with unlimited flexibility, you can change your plans on the fly.
Save time and money and see the best of Los Angeles with the Go Los Angeles Card.
One low price gets you unlimited free access to over 40 of the best Los Angeles attractions. At many of the attractions you can skip the ticket line.
Your Go Los Angeles card comes with a comprehensive guidebook helping you plan which attractions you will visit. You can also show your Go Los Angeles Card at a range of shops and restaurants for great savings.
Some of the great Los Angeles attractions which can be visited absolutely FREE are:
• Universal Studios Hollywood (Bonus with 3, 5 and 7-Day Cards) (Only on 3, 5, and 7-Day Cards)
• Aquarium of the Pacific
• Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
• California Science Center IMAX Movie
• Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour
• Flagship Cruises
• GRAMMY Museum®
• Hollywood Museum
• Hop-on Hop-off Yellow Route Tour departing Santa Monica
• Huntington Library and Gardens
• Japanese American National Museum
• K1 Speed Indoor Karting
• Knott's Berry Farm
• Knott's Soak City Buena Park
• LEGOLAND® California
• Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
• Madame Tussauds Hollywood
• Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour by Starline
• Movie Star Homes Tour by LA City Tours
• Museum of Tolerance
• Natural History Museum of Los Angeles
• Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier
• Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits
• Queen Mary
• Red Line Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour
• Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
• Six Flags Magic Mountain
• Sony Pictures Studios Tour
• Spirit Cruises: Long Beach
• Spirit Cruises: Los Angeles Harbor
• Spokes N Stuff Rentals: Griffith Park
• Spokes N Stuff Rentals: Santa Monica
• Warner Bros. Studio VIP Tour
• Whale Watching Cruise by Newport Landing
The card is activated the first time you use it. It is then valid for the number of calendar days purchased over a 14-day period.
"You must print and bring your voucher and a valid photo ID matching the name on voucher to the redemption center to receive your Go Los Angeles Card. This voucher will be required in exchange for the card and therefore must be printed in advance, and surrendered at the time of pickup. Card cannot be distributed to customers without a valid voucher and ID"
Voucher Redemption Locations:
Hollywood Visitor Information Center:
6801 Hollywood Blvd Suite 104 (at Hollywood and Highland), Hollywood, CA 90028.
Phone: (323) 467-6412
Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday: 10:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Closed: Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
Citadel Outlets Customer Service:
100 Citadel Drive, Suite 480, Los Angeles, CA 90040
Hours: Open 7 days a week 10:00am – 9:00pm
Closed: Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day
Great tour experience...SHINITA THOMAS
The most cost effective way to gain entry to a lot of venues. Had incredible difficultly collecting the card as our voucher had listed our teenagers as children with their ages...Wayne Couper