The Presidents Gallery by Madame Tussauds is a must see (or must feel!) attraction if you are spending time in Washington DC. The life-sized figures of carefully selected celebrities and historical icons are strikingly lifelike. With over 100 realistically designed figures, you’ll have the pictures to prove who you met while in Washington DC! Go behind the scenes and discover the painstaking process of how the wax figures are created. Visit and experience the art behind Madame Tussauds incredible wax figures.
The current exhibitions featured at Madame Tussauds Washington DC include the Presidents Gallery, launched Presidents Day weekend 2011. The Presidents Gallery by Madame Tussauds is the only place in the world where guests can see and touch US History. Included in the Presidents Gallery are notable historical icons.
Madame Tussauds Washington DC is brimming with historical icons and celebrities. Their current displays include:
• The Presidents Gallery: A 3-D journey through US history featuring all US Presidents from George Washington to Barack Obama. The Gallery includes interactive photo opportunities as well as notable information about each Presidents as well as the era.
• The Oval Office: Show your friends and family just how much you saw in Washington DC by getting your photo taken in our replica Oval office. Or address the United States from the Press Podium with secret service at your side. You can even step on the White House Lawn and pose with the President and First Lady.
• Madame Tussauds: Step behind-the-scenes and learn about Madame Marie Grossholtz Tussauds; learn about her involvement in the French Revolution and the innovation that lead to the creation of an internationally known attraction. While you’re there you can get your Wax Hand made- it’s the first step to being immortalized in wax.
• Glamour Room: Make your entrance into the Glamour Room in front of all of today’s hottest celebrities including Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, Selena Gomez, Beyonce, and Rihanna.
• Sports Zone: Compete against some of the best athletes. Strike out Babe Ruth, outrun Jessie Owens, knock out Evander Holyfield or score against Washington DC hero, Alex Ovechkin.
• Media Room: Get the latest scoop in the Media Room with the great TV personalities of news television. Learn more about the nations most gripping stories with Larry King, get the evening news from Katie Couric, or the latest weather from Al Roker.
As always, guests are encouraged to get up close and personal with the figures, touch them, and take photographs. When touching the figures please avoid contact with the face and hair.
You are free to spend as much time as you wish at Madame Tussauds
Monday - Thursday: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM (last guest ticket taken at 6 PM)
Friday – Sunday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM (last guest ticket taken at 6 PM)
Madame Tussauds Washington DC Wax is located at 1001 F Street NW, corner of 10th and F Streets.
Madame Tussauds Washington DC Wax Museum
Bring your camera
Madame Tussauds Washington DC Wax is located at 1001 F Street NW, corner of 10th and F Streets
See the Cancellation policy for this product