You should make your way to Pier 3 on the Embarcadero to board the motor-yacht for your cruise.
As you board, your picture is taken in front of the yacht. You are able to purchase it toward the end of the cruise for US$20 approx for two 5x8 prints.
As the yacht pulls away from the wharf, you can gaze out at San Francisco's famous skyline. You will be able to make out the landmark TransAmerica Pyramid, the Embarcadero Center, and Coit Tower on Telegraph Hill. Later in the evening you will sail under the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge and enjoy the festive lights decorating the Bay Bridge at night.
You will enjoy a romantic four-course dinner prepared fresh on board by gourmet chefs. Drinks (payable direct) are available from the bar where you will find a wide assortment of beers, wine, and cocktails. A sample menu is given below – the menus change seasonally.
• Marinated Bay Scallops, Hijiki Seaweed, Edamame, Daikon Sprouts,with Sesame Ginger Aioli
• Avocado, Endive and Israeli Cous Cous Salad, Lemon Cilantro Vinaigrette
• Choice of Entrée:
• Grilled Flat Iron Steak, Chasseur Sauce and Mashed Red Potatoes
• Tilapia Filet: Saffron Angel Hair Pasta, Dungeness Crab, Tomato Beurre Blanc
• Chicken Breast: Stuffed With Pesto, Feta and Provolone with Citrus Kalamata Olive and Tomato Salsa, Almond Rice Pilaf
• Spinach Basil Gnocchi: With Sautéed Escarole and Broccoli Rabe, Lemon Asiago Cream
• Kahlua-Coffee Pot de Creme,Whipped Cream, Powdered Sugar and Cinnamon, Gaufrette Cookies
When you have finished your delicious dinner you can complete your romantic evening by dancing to live music, or watch the stars and twinkling lights from the outdoor decks.
Your delightful cruise ends at Pier 3.