On this Hop-On Hop-Off tour, you have the freedom to plan your own sightseeing itinerary. With ten stops covering all of Stratford Upon Avon’s main attractions such as the Shakespeare’s birthplace, Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare Centre, this tour provides the perfect introduction to the city.
Your ticket allows you unlimited use, meaning you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like at any of the designated stops.
You can board the bus from any of the stops:
• Pen & Parchment Inn
• Windsor Street: See Shakespeare’s birthplace and the Shakespeare Centre.
• Rother Street: You can stroll through the Market Square and see the American Fountain.
• Chapel Lane: The main attractions around the site include Nash’s House, New Place, Guild Chapel and Harvard House.
• Southern Lane: Walk along the River Avon, Waterside and also see the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
• Old Town: See the Hall’s Croft, Holy Trinity Church and also Shakespeare’s monument and grave.
• Evesham Place
• Alcester Road
• Cottage Lane: You can see Anne Hathaway’s Cottage the pre-marital home of William Shakespeare's wife, Anne.
• Birmingham Road: You can visit the stores and boutiques in the Maybird Shopping Centre.
You may choose to conclude this tour at any of the stops mentioned above as per your convenience.