Get introduced to Stratford Upon Avon, the birthplace of the world’s most famous dramatist, William Shakespeare, in this hop-on hop-off tour. Visit the well-known Royal Shakespeare Theatre and also see his final resting place. Also visit the Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, the pre-marital home of William Shakespeare's wife, Anne. Browse through the quaint boutiques and stores, shop for souvenirs and take back fond memories of your visit to Stratford Upon Avon.
On this Hop-On Hop-Off tour, you have the freedom to plan your own sightseeing itinerary. With ten stops covering all of Stratford Upon Avon’s main attractions such as the Shakespeare’s birthplace, Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare Centre, this tour provides the perfect introduction to the city.
Your ticket allows you unlimited use, meaning you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like at any of the designated stops.
You can board the bus from any of the stops:
• Pen & Parchment Inn
• Windsor Street: See Shakespeare’s birthplace and the Shakespeare Centre.
• Rother Street: You can stroll through the Market Square and see the American Fountain.
• Chapel Lane: The main attractions around the site include Nash’s House, New Place, Guild Chapel and Harvard House.
• Southern Lane: Walk along the River Avon, Waterside and also see the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
• Old Town: See the Hall’s Croft, Holy Trinity Church and also Shakespeare’s monument and grave.
• Evesham Place
• Alcester Road
• Cottage Lane: You can see Anne Hathaway’s Cottage the pre-marital home of William Shakespeare's wife, Anne.
• Birmingham Road: You can visit the stores and boutiques in the Maybird Shopping Centre.
You may choose to conclude this tour at any of the stops mentioned above as per your convenience.
We booked this tour as part of a weekend celebration for my mum's 80th. The bus tour allowed us to appreciate the spread of the special places of interest in Stratford and then... Rosemary K Blakeley
Wherever I go I always use Hop-On Hop- Off Tours: Dubai, London, Oxford, Cambridge,Abu Dhabi, and now Stratford- upon- Avon. Never disappointed! The tours really do what they... Ilona Umpriani
The ticket is valid for 24 hours after first use.
Start time: 0930h (9:30am) - 1730h (5:30pm)
Duration: The ticket is valid for 24 hours after first use
Full Loop: 60 mins
Hotel pick up is not included
Your booking voucher can be exchanged for your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket at any one of the stops. Simply choose the stop which you wish to start from and present your voucher to the driver who will exchange it for a ticket that will be valid for 24 hours from that time.
The route of the hop-on, hop-off tour is subject to change.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Your voucher will be valid for 3 months from the date chosen at the time of booking.
See the Cancellation policy for this product