Discover the tourist attractions of Glasgow at your own pace with this hop-on hop-off tour.
Explore the rich cultural heritage of the city through its museums and wonder at amazing paintings in the art galleries. Stroll through the picturesque parks and marvel at the flora in the botanical gardens. See the famous People’s Palace and get acquainted with the main landmarks of the city. Stroll through the market squares and shop for some local crafts and souvenirs to take back for your family and friends.
A range of strategically-placed stops cover all the highlights of Glasgow, your ticket is valid for 1 day or 2 days during which time you can hop on and off as often as you wish.
On this Hop-On Hop-Off tour, you have the freedom to plan your own sightseeing itinerary. With twenty one stops covering all of Glasgow’s main attractions such as the Glasgow cathedral, St Mungo’s Museum and the Gallery of Modern Art, this tour provides the perfect introduction to the city.
Your ticket allows you unlimited use, meaning you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like at any of the designated stops.
You can board the bus from any of the stops:
• George Square: See an interesting collection of paintings at the Gallery of Modern Art.
• Glasgow Cathedral: Browse through the exhibits on display in the St Mungo’s Museum and see the Provands Lordship, the oldest surviving house in Glasgow.
• Merchant City: (Sunday’s only) Stroll through the Merchants’ Square and see the Ramshorn Theatre.
• Glasgow Green: The site is famous for the People’s Palace, the Barras Market (Saturday and Sunday) and the West Brewery.
• St. Andrews Square: The main attraction here is the Glasgow Police Museum, which covers the history of Britain's first police force, the City of Glasgow Police, from 1779-1975.
• St Enoch Shopping Centre: Stroll through the numerous shops and boutiques in this square.
• George Square
• St Vincent Place: You can see the lighthouse and then visit the Princess Square for shopping. Another popular shopping destination here is the Buchanan Galleries.
• SAS Radisson Hotel
• Hotels: The main hotels here are the Marriott, Menzies, Hilton and Corus.
• City Inn: The attractions here are the Rotunda Club and the Campanil Hotel.
• SECC: See the Science Centre and the IMAX Cinema.
• Tall Ship: See the Glasgow Harbour and the Heliport.
• Glasgow University: Visit the Hunterian Art Gallery & Museum, the oldest public museum in Scotland. You can also see the Mackintosh House, the house of architect and designer Charles Rennie Mackintosh, with its original contents restored.
• Byres Road: Visit the Botanical Gardens and see the Oran Mor, the venue for concerts in Glasgow.
• Museums: You can visit the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Transport Museum and the Kelvin Hall Sports Arena.
• Kelvin Park: Stroll through the picturesque Kelvingrove Park.
• Charring Cross: The site is famous for the Royal Highland Fusiliers Museum, the Mitchell Library and the Tenement House.
• Willow Tearooms: See the Glasgow School of Arts.
• Theatres:The attractions around the site include the Piping Centre, theatre Royal, Pavilion theatre and the RS Academy of Music and Drama.
• Royal Concert Hall: You can visit the Buchanan Galleries for a fine shopping experience.
You may choose to conclude this tour at any of the stops mentioned above as per your convenience.
Loved the guided tour... DR RR NANDKOOMAR
This is the way rto site see You see it all and then you can come back and hop off, stay awhile and then jump back on. The staff were very professional and happy!!... Jene A. Cook
The ticket is valid for 1 Day or 2 Days after first use.
Start time: 0930h (9:30am) - 1600h (4:00pm), every 15 - 20 minutes in summer and 30 minutes in winter
Duration: The ticket is valid for 1 Day or 2 Days after first use.
Full Loop: 105 mins
You may start the tour from any of the stops
You may leave the bus at any stop.
Your booking voucher can be exchanged for your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket at any one of the stops. Simply choose the stop which you wish to start from and present your voucher to the driver who will exchange it for a ticket that will be valid for 1 or 2 days from that time.
The route of the hop-on, hop-off tour is subject to change.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Your voucher will be valid for 3 months from the date chosen at the time of booking.
See the Cancellation policy for this product