The Big Bus Dubai Hop-on Hop-off tour is one of the most comprehensive introductions to the city of Dubai, the jewel among the Emirates. From the Dubai Museum to the popular beaches, see all sides of the city on this wonderful Dubai tour.
On this popular, fun and informative tour, travel on the classic open-top double-decker bus. Sit on top and enjoy the open air view or ride inside in air-conditioned or heated comfort as the informative commentary (available in twelve different languages) ensures you do not miss a thing.
Hop-on or hop-off as often as you like to explore, dine and shop at Dubai’s major attractions.When you're ready to continue, just hop back on the bus! Frequent departures every 20 minutes on Red route, Green route and Blue route means that your valuable Dubai sightseeing time is not wasted waiting for the next bus.
What’s more your Big Bus Dubai ticket entitles you to entrance to the Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House, a Dhow Cruise, Dubai Sunset tour, Sharjah Panoramic Tour, Walking Tour and a host of discounts across Dubai.
Truly a great way to experience the sites and attractions of Dubai!
With your Big Bus Dubai Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour, you also get additional benefits like:
• Free Desert Sunset Tour
• Free Sharjah Panoramic Tour
• Free Flamingo lagoon discovery
• Free Atlantis Aquarium entry (with 48 hour ticket)
• Free Palm Island drive
• Free Creek dhow cruise
• Free Marina dhow cruise
• Free Entry to Dubai Museum (Al Fahidi Fort)
• Free Entry to Shindagha Museum (Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House)
• Free Water bus ride (single)
• Free Reward booklet
• Free Wafi discount card
• Free Walking Tours (October to April)
• Free Earphones
• Free Bottled water
Your ticket for the Big Bus Dubai is valid for 24 or 48 hours from when you first board one of the buses. The bus will follow three interlinked routes: Red (City Tour), Blue (Marina Tour) and Green route (Beach Tour).
City Tour (Red Route) stops include:
• Dubai Mall (changing point)
• Old Town
• Dubai Fountain
• Dubai Museum
• Old Souk
• Old Watchtower
• Heritage Village
• Shindagha Museum
• Gold Souk
• Spice Souk
• Abra Station
• Creek Views
• Dhow Wharfage
• Diera City Centre
Beach Tour (Green Route) stops include:
• Dubai Mall (changing point)
• Union House
• Jumeirah Mosque
• Kite Beach
• Jumeirah Public Beach
• Burj Al Arab
• Souk Madinat (changing point)
• Palm View Beach
• Atlantis the palm
• Itihad Park
• Mall Of Emirates (changing point)
Marina Tour (Blue Route) stops include:
• Mall of the Emirates (changing point)
• Marina Walk
• Dubai Marina
• Marina Mall
• Pier 7
• The Beach
• Marina Promenade
• Marina Quays
• Tallest Block
• Media City
• Souk Madinat (changing point)
In addition, your ticket includes a free entrance to the following:
• Dubai Museum: Believed to be Dubai's oldest building the Al-Fahidi Fort is well worth a visit. Built in 1787, which is also home to the Dubai Museum. Dubai Museum offers a unique trip to desert life, traditional Arabian homes, mosques, fishing, pearl diving and trade. Major highlights of Dubai Museum are artifacts from excavated graves, musical instruments. Deadly weapons also form the major part of Dubai Museum, such as swords, spears, bows, arrows, shields, pistols and axes.
• Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House: Built on the edge of the Dubai Creek, this palatial building distinguished by its four elegant wind-towers was built in 1896 and was once the residence of Dubai’s Ruler. It takes its name from Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, who resided in the area of Al Shindagha until his death in 1958.
Other benefits include:
• Free daily Arabian Dhow Cruise.Hop-off at stop 18 and explore Dubai’s famous creek on an Arabian Dhow Cruise. This one-hour cruise along Dubai Creek is included in your Big Bus ticket. The traditional wooden dhow will glide you along as the informative commentary explains the creek’s history. Alternatively hop-off at stop 38 and explore the modern marina waterfront and see the impressive panoramic sights from the Arabian Gulf waters.
• Free Walking Tour:Arabian Treasures will take you through the streets of merchants and traditional souks, where you will discover the hidden treasures and mysteries of this old part of town.Explore the iconic Dubai Mall - one of the world’s largest shopping malls, and relish at the marvels of the world famous Dubai Aquarium, Gold Souk and Water Falls.Get a glimpse of the Dubai ‘pre-oil’ era and take a walk through Heritage Village, one of the very first settlements. Behold Madinat Jumeirah, designed to resemble a traditional Arabian town, recreating life as it used to be for residents along the Dubai Creek. The walk weaves around the narrow alleyways of the souk and out to the glistening waterways.
•Dubai Sunset tour : You will be taken on a guided tour to an Arabian styled fort deep within the desert. On arrival, you will be greeted with true Arabian hospitality and offered a traditional Arabic coffee and tasty dates, whilst you enjoy the beautiful surroundings. To redeem your free Desert Sunset Tour, please speak to a member of Big Bus staff at the Wafi kiosk (stop 1, Red Route) prior to starting your Big Bus tour. The Desert Sunset Tour starts from Wafi (stop 1, Red Route). There is one tour per day. Please note that due to the continuous change in sunset times, departure and return times may vary. Please speak to a member of staff for precise timings before starting your Hop-On, Hop-Off bus tour.
•Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis the Palm (with 48 hour ticket): Come and live out your own version of the mysterious, lost Atlantic City by exploring the underwater mazes and tunnels of this historic civilization. Throughout your adventure you will encounter sharks, eels, seahorses and piranhas. Your Big Bus ticket also includes free entry to the Ambassador Lagoon, the largest open air marine exhibit in the Middle East.
Lost Chambers Aquarium is located at stop number 31 (Atlantis the Palm) on the Green Route. The aquarium is open from 10am – 10pm every day. The last bus from stop 31 departs at 7:25pm. Times are subject to change so please check with a member of Big Bus staff on the day. To redeem your free Lost Chambers Aquarium inclusion, please present your validated Big Bus ticket to a member of staff at the Big Bus kiosk at Atlantis the Palm. Upon presenting your ticket, you will receive an official Lost Chambers ticket which then can be used to gain entrance to Lost Chambers Aquarium and Ambassador Lagoon. Without the official ticket, access is not permitted, please make sure you visit the Big Bus kiosk first. The Big Bus kiosk is located outside the main entrance of Avenues, Atlantis the Palm, close to the Big Bus stop.
You may hop on and hop off at any of the designated stops, sightseeing, shop or eat and then hop back again when the next bus comes along.
Great way to get a great overview of the city of Dubai...Vivien Whitfield
Great way to see Dubai. Very well organised with 3 different routes that were interchangeable and in 10 languages. I would recommend the tour....Mrs S A Long
The drivers on each of these tours were very friendly and informative .will recommend your company to anyone that ask me .See you guys on 2020 for the Expo...Debra Cobb
Ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours from first use
Red Route: Buses departs from 8.30am to 6:00pm; every 15-20 minutes
Blue Route: Buses departs from 8.30am to 6:00pm; every 15-20 minutes
Green Route: Buses departs from 9am to 6pm; every 15-20 minutes
Creek Cruise: 10.30am to 5.30pm; every hour
Marina Cruise: 10am to 5pm; every hour
Complete Loop: Red Line (City Tour): 2 hours
Blue Line (Marina Tour): 1 hour 30 minutes
Green Line (Beach Tour): 2 hours 20 minutes
Flamingo Lagoon Discovery: 90 minutes
Sharjah Tour: 3 hours
Palm Island Drive: 1 hour
Desert Sunset Tour: 3 hours
You may board the bus at any of the designated 20 stops
You may get off at any of the designated stops as per your convenience
Dress in loose, comfortable clothes. Wear a hat, sunglasses and carry sunscreen. Don’t forget your camera. Wear comfortable shoes
Your Hop On Hop Off ticket is valid for the date purchased.
Your booking voucher can be exchanged for your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket at any one of the stops. Simply choose the stop which you wish to start the tour from and present your voucher to the driver who will exchange it for a ticket that will be valid for 24 or 48 hours from that time
A Child Ticket should be purchased for anyone aged 5-15 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Children under the age of 5 may travel free of charge as long as they are accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child).
Walking tours are not currently in operation.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
See the Cancellation policy for this product