The Big Bus Dubai Hop-on Hop-off tour is one of the most comprehensive introductions to the city of Dubai, the jewel among the Emirates. From the Dubai Museum to the popular beaches, see all sides of the city on this wonderful Dubai tour.
On this popular, fun and informative tour, travel on the classic open-top double-decker bus. Sit on top and enjoy the open air view or ride inside in air-conditioned or heated comfort as the informative commentary (available in eight different languages) ensures you do not miss a thing.
Hop-on or hop-off as often as you like to explore, dine and shop at Dubai’s major attractions. When you're ready to continue, just hop back on the bus! Frequent departures every 20 minutes means that your valuable Dubai sightseeing time is not wasted waiting for the next bus.
What’s more your Big Bus Dubai ticket entitles you to entrance to the Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House, a Dhow Cruise, a Walking Tour and a host of discounts across Dubai.
Truly a great way to experience the sites and attractions of Dubai!
Your ticket for the Big Bus Dubai is valid for 24 or 48 hours from when you first board one of the buses. The bus will follow two interlinked routes: Red and Blue route.
Red Route City Tour stops include:
• Deira City Center
• Creek Park
• Creek Walk
• Dubai Museum
• Dubai Old Souk
• Seikh Saeed Al Matoum House
• Gold Souk
• Spice Souk
• Abra station
Blue route (Beach Tour):
• Wafi Mall
• Burjuman Centre
• Jumeirah Mosque
• Jumeirah Beach Park
• Jumeirah public beach
• Souq Madinat Jumeirah
• Atlantis on the Palm
• Mall of Emirates
• Dubai Mall
In addition, your ticket includes a free entrance to the following:
• Dubai Museum: Believed to be Dubai's oldest building the Al-Fahidi Fort is well worth a visit. Hop off at stop 3 to visit the fort, built in 1787, which is also home to the Dubai Museum. Dubai Museum offers a unique trip to desert life, traditional Arabian homes, mosques, fishing, pearl diving and trade. Major highlights of Dubai Museum are artifacts from excavated graves, musical instruments. Deadly weapons also form the major part of Dubai Museum, such as swords, spears, bows, arrows, shields, pistols and axes.
• Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House: Hop off at stop 5 for a visit to the Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House. Sheikh Saeed was the grandfather of the present ruler and his house has been restored as a museum. Built on the edge of the Dubai Creek, this palatial building distinguished by its four elegant wind-towers was built in 1896.
Other benefits include:
• Free daily Arabian Dhow Cruise. The cruise departs four times a day at 1130h (11:30am), 1330h (1:30pm), 1530h (3:30pm) and 1730h (5:30pm). Hop off at stop 7 and explore Dubai’s famous Creek on the Big Bus Arabian Dhow Creek Cruise. This one hour river cruise is free and is included in your Big Bus ticket. Jump aboard a traditional wooden Arabic Dhow and glide down the beautiful Dubai Creek. You will be amazed as you gently sail through the sparkling emerald waters of the UAE’s most famous waterway. Your informative recorded commentary will tell you the history of the Creek and show you where sea merchants have traded for centuries and still do! Marvel at the traditional and modern buildings that make up the international Dubai of today. Just make sure you bring your camera! Your cruise will take you to the mouth of the Creek with its stunning views of the Arabian Gulf before returning to the quay where you can re-board your Big Bus City tour.
• Free Arabian Treasures Walking Tour, daily from 01 Oct -30 Apr, starting at 1130h (11:30am) and 1500h (3:00pm). The tour starts at Dubai Museum (Stop 6) and ends at Dubai Gold Souk (Stop 9) (where you can join your Hop-On Hop-Off tour). This fabulous Arabian Treasures walk takes you through the streets of merchants and markets of gold. This fully guided walk lasts about an hour. The walking tour of Dubai includes a traditional Abra boat ride across the busy Dubai Creek – the life blood of the city – and visits the mysterious markets where merchants have traded for centuries. Smell the aroma of the fragrant Spice Souk before you actually enter it! Explore the world famous Gold Souk where, with luck and a bit of haggling, you may pick up a bargain or two! This exciting walk will show you the hidden treasures and mysteries that Dubai has to offer.
• Free Wafi Welcome Card: The Wafi Welcome Card offers a discount of 20% on shops and restaurants such as Planet Hollywood, Carters, Mezzos and Thai Chi amongst others.
You may hop on and hop off at any of the designated stops, sightseeing, shop or eat and then hop back again when the next bus comes along.
There is no better way than taking this tour to get a general glimpse of the city. With such a tour, one avoids loosing precious time and heading directly to the main attraction... MARVIN SCIBERRAS
Bought the 48 hour tour for a gift. The recipients have reported they had a great time, the bus tour was everything and more that they hoped for. The extras included were... ISLA PATERSON
Ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours from first use
On the Red Route buses start from Deira City Center: The First Departure is at 9:00am and the last at 5:00pm.
On the Blue Route buses start from Wafi: The First Departure is at 9:00am and the last 5:00pm.
Buses depart around every 20 minutes from October - June and every 30 minutes from July – September
Dhow Cruise: Daily; 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm and last is 5:30pm
Duration: Ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours from first use
Red Line (City Tour): 1 hour 40 minutes
Blue Line (Beach Tour): 2 hours 15 minutes
Dhow Cruise: 1 hour
You may board the bus at any of the designated 20 stops
You may get off at any of the designated stops as per your convenience
Dress in loose, comfortable clothes. Wear a hat, sunglasses and carry sunscreen. Don’t forget your camera. Wear comfortable shoes
Your Hop On Hop Off ticket is valid for the date purchased
Your Hop On Hop Off Ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours from first use
Your booking voucher can be exchanged for your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket at any one of the 20 stops. Simply choose the stop which you wish to start the tour from and present your voucher to the driver who will exchange it for a ticket that will be valid for 24 or 48 hours from that time
A Child Ticket should be purchased for anyone aged 5-15 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Children under the age of 5 may travel free of charge as long as they are accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child).
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
See the Cancellation policy for this product