Your itinerary would be for this full-day tour of the spectacularly beautiful Similan Islands, a group of nine islands located northwest of Phuket in the blue tropical Andaman Sea, is as follows:
• Get picked up from your hotel in Phuket/the airport and drive towards the Taplamu jetty.
• Board a speedboat for the Similan Islands.
• Stop at Koh Bangu (Island No.9), where huge granite boulders have tumbled down to a depth of 40 metres, providing divers with dramatic crevices to swim through. Spend some time diving in its aquamarine blue waters.
• Continue to Koh Similan (Island No.8) to enjoy snorkelling from the boat. Have a surreal experience as you swim among a huge variety of reef fish and explore its amazing and colourful underwater marine life.
• Lunch with Thai food, followed by free time to explore, swim or snorkel.
• Continue to Koh Payu (Island No. 7) and Koh Miang (Island No.4, Marine Park Headquarters.)
• Return by speedboat to the Taplamu jetty.
On returning to the mainland, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Phuket/ the airport at around 1700h (5:00pm).