The Krabi Province is a Southern Thailand province bordered by the Andaman Sea on the West. It is a land of lush forested mountains, stunning tropical islands and beautiful white-sand beaches.
Along with the beaches there are about 150 attractive, picture post-card islands with excellent sporting and holidaying activities. One of the most gorgeous tropical islands - Phi Phi Ley - forms part of the Hat Noppharat Thara - Koh Phi Phi National Park.
Thailand is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Asia. The country has so many attractions that you may find it difficult to see them all in one visit.
Travelling by speed boat, while island hopping, is an unbeatable experience. With the wind on your face and powerful engines rocketing you, it's like being in an Italian convertible on water.
You will be accompanied by a snorkelling/diving instructor and travel by cruiser or a smaller boat depending upon the number of guests.
This tour takes you across clear blue waters as you visit the following destinations:
• The island of Phi Phi Ley is uninhabited and entirely composed of steep limestone cliffs, caves and small rocky coves with powder soft sand on the beaches.
• There are several beautiful bays on Phi Phi Ley ideal for shallow snorkelling. On the northeast side of the island is the famous Viking Cave.
• The Viking cave contains prehistoric paintings. The island is also popular among the local people who come here daily to collect the nests used in the making of Bird's Nest Soup, a Chinese gourmet delicacy.
• The islands are regarded by many as being the most attractive in the kingdom, if not the world. The islands feature beaches and clear water that have had their natural beauty protected by National Park status.
• Ao Maya Bay is its most attractive destination, especially for snorkelling. The Bay is now a major draw as it was the location for the movie 'The Beach'.
• Bamboo Island is a tiny island surrounded by gorgeous coral reef with small beaches on the north and east with coral gardens at the south end. However, but the true reword is nature, silent and peaceful.
• Neon-bright fish darting in and out of the other-worldly looking coral reefs that lie just below the surface; crystal clear and amazing blue water make this the best place in the world for diving, snorkelling and swimming.
• The tour includes a stop for lunch.
After the trip you will be returned to your hotel or pick up point at around 1630h (4:30pm).
Approx. 8.5 hours
Start time: 0800h (08:00am)
Duration: Approx. 8.5 hours
Your hotel in Krabi.
(Please advise your hotel at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)
Your hotel in Krabi
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming departure details.
During low season (May – October), this excursion may not operate due to severe weather conditions
Airport pick-up and drop-off is available only if you opt for Private Tour.
See the Cancellation policy for this product