This private tour offers you greater flexibility and you can spend as much or as little time at any of the places that you visit. Unlike the tight and fixed schedules of coach tours, the private option allows you to do the tour at your own pace.
• The village of Nai Soi is the largest Karen Paduong settlement and also the most distant from Mae Hon Song town. The Karen (Paduong) women who live here are really hospitable and friendly.
• The attractive, pale skinned Karen (Paduong) women, look like exotic figures as they sit sewing on their verandahs. Their erect posture is due in large part to the heavy brass rings worn around their necks from an early age.
• No one quite knows the reason or the origins of the custom but it has been an accepted practice and tradition for many centuries.
• Then it is time to take a leisurely trip on the Mae Kok River in a long-tailed boat and watch the lush beautiful scenery slip by.
• The tour includes a stop for lunch. The lunch will be at local restaurant.
• If time permits, a stop at a local market will take place on the return trip to the hotel.
After the trip you will be returned to your hotel or pick up point at around 1800h (6:00pm).