Your tour will start directly at the Aquapolis Water Park in La Pineda at your chosen time. On arrival at ticket kiosk, guests have to pick up their tickets for the sea lions activity and you must be there 20 minutes before the session starts. This exciting and totally exclusive activity is divided into two parts:
First Part: The trainers will explain the nature and peculiarities of sea lions. It is important to know and understand their behaviour before actually coming in contact with these interesting creatures.
Second Part: This part is where you actually get the chance to interact and play with the sea lions and even touch them!
There are some important facts to keep in mind with regard to interactive sessions with the sea lions.
• There are only four sessions a day – 1100h (11:00am), 1300h (01:00pm), 1500h (03:00pm) and 1700h (05:00pm)
• A maximum of 15 persons per session is permitted
• The duration of each session is 45 minutes
• All sea lion activities takes place in a 1 metre deep pool.
• Participants should be able to stand in the water
There are a few rules to remember before embarking on this unique excursion:
• Minimum age is + 8 years
• Minimum height is 1.40m tall
• Guests must speak English or Spanish
• Any disabled guests must be booked in specially (2 days before) as the monitors have to know the disability of the guest