This Ibiza in a Nutshell Tour will depart in the morning from the designated pick up points. You will be accompanied by a professional English-speaking guide throughout the journey. The tour will give you the opportunity to visit the best historic, scenic and cultural sites of Ibiza. Here are some of the highlights of the tour:
• The 2,000 year old Salt Flats, which is one of Ibiza's most famous landmarks.
• Visit the pretty white-washed villages at the centre of the island and the rugged yet beautiful northern coastline.
• Portinatx is a complete mini resort in the north of the island and one of Ibiza's best known scenic spots.
• At the town of San Jose, on the west coast of Ibiza, see the famous and beautiful golden high altar of the San Jose Church.
• Visit to the 100,000 year-old Can Marca caves in San Miguel (entrance included).
Take a walk around the lovely, historic and quiet town and marina of Santa Eulalia.
At the end of the tour you will return to the starting point, after approximately seven hours.