The dazzling city of Hong Kong is the meeting place of the East and the West and its culture is defined by a rich blend of Chinese and Colonial history.
The Hong Kong and Macau Attractions Flexi pass is the best way to cover all the major landmarks of the city. Your card offers a fantastic way to save money while on vacation with your family and caters to all age groups.
With the Flexi Pass, you get free entry ticket to sights like Madame Tussauds, Ocean Park, Sky Terrace 428, Noah’s Ark and Macau Tower and Observation Deck. Also get added benefits like discounts in meals in popular restaurants and tram rides.
Choose whether you would like to visit either 3 or 5 top attractions you will have 1 month in which to make your visits.
Your Hong Kong and Macau Attractions Flexi Pass allows you to plan your sightseeing as per your convenience. You can select 3 or 5 attraction package of your choice which will be redeemable for a period of 1 month. You will also save up to 50% on admission fees at the sight.
Some of attractions covered by the pass are as follows:
• Single Route Ticket for Big Bus Hong Kong Hop-On, Hop-Off
• Three course meal at Bubba Gump Shrimp and Company
• Single entry ticket to Madame Tussauds
• Single 1 day entry to Ocean Park
• Free return ticket for Peak Tram
• Free Entry to Sky Terrace 428
• Free return ticket for Star Ferry
• Single entry to Sky 100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
• Free afternoon harbor cruise at Watertours Victoria Harbour Cruise
• Free and fast track entry (Standard cabin round trip) at Ngong Ping 360
• Single 1 day entry to Noah’s Ark Hong Kong
• Deluxe set meal voucher at Galaxy Macau • Single entry to observation deck and free drink and dessert at Macau Tower and Observation Deck
Apart from these, some of the added benefits that you will avail using the Flexi pass are:
• 10% off on any purchase at Bubba Gump Souvenir Shop
• HK$100 off at Kowloon Culinary Wanderwalk (Urban Discovery)
• 10% off at LammaFisherfolk Village Souvenir Shop
• 10% off on set meal for 2 at Lamma Island Rainbow Seafood Restaurant
• 30% off on dinner buffet at Noah’s Ark Hong Kong Harvest Restaurant
Overall, saves money & queuing!...Mr K Chow
Dear All Hongkong & Macau pass is worth the money.You need to just redem the voucher and see the place without opening your purse.Plan the places so that you can see places at...UMAPATI HEGDE
Your pass is valid for 1 month from date of activation
Start time: At your convenience (opening times of attractions may vary)
Duration: Your pass is valid for 1 month from date of activation
Your pre-purchased Hong Kong & Macau iVenture Card can be collected at the following outlets:
Asia Travel Care: Room 905, 9/F, Tower A, New Mandarin Plaza, 14 Science Museum Road, TsimShaTsui East, Kowloon (MTR TsimShaTsui, Exit P), Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm.
Counter A8 @ Hong Kong International Airport: Counter A8, Main Arrival Hall, (opposite Exit A), Hong Kong International Airport Terminal 1. Daily 7:00am- 11:30pm.
Shun Tak Travel: Shop No. B12, Basement Floor, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road, Central (MTR Sheung Wan Exit D) Daily 9:00am-7:00pm
At your convenience
Wear comfortable shoes if you are taking a walking tour. Please dress appropriately when entering places of worship. Don’t forget the camera!
The card is valid for 3 months from tour date booked to activate.
The card is valid for 1 month to use all your tickets after date of card activation.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
See the Cancellation policy for this product