You will be picked up from the plaza in front of the Panthéon at 1500h (3:00pm) and taken on a walking tour of the city. Accompanied by an English-speaking guide, visit the following sites in Paris:
• Notre Dame: Learn about the cathedral’s history, architecture, detailed facade and the coronation of a famous, albeit short, emperor.
• St. Chapelle: It was built to house Christ’s crown of thorns and a piece of the cross.
• Sorbonne University: See the most prestigious university in France.
• Luxembourg Gardens: Admire the perfectly manicured gardens surrounding the French Senate.
• Panthéon: The building is the resting place for some of France’s greatest citizens.
• Conciergerie: This is the brutal prison that held Marie Antoinette before her execution.
• Cluny Museum: This Middle-Ages museum of Paris contains the famous “Lady and the Unicorn” tapestries.
• St. Etienne du Mont: This beautiful church houses the tomb of St. Geneviéve, the patron saint of Paris.
• Place St. Michel: It is considered to be the heartbeat of the Latin Quarter.
• Bouquinistes: See the book and poster vendors lining the banks of the Seine.
The tour ends at the point of departure.