The tour meets at the 24 Rue Edgar Faure Paris, France 75015. After a 30 minute orientation which is ample time for you to learn to drive a segway the tour will begin.
The highlights of the Segway tour include:
• The Eiffel Tower: See the symbol of Paris, which was built for the World Exposition of 1889 and stood as the tallest building in the world until New York's Chrysler building in 1930.
• Napoleon's Tomb: Originally built by King Louis XIV, the tomb is now the resting place of the most famous Frenchman in history.
• The Louvre Museum: Originally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190, it is today one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace.
• Arc de Triomphe: Commissioned by Napoleon to honour his army’s victory, this monument is another symbol of Paris.
• Tuileries Gardens: The beautiful gardens in the middle of the city.
• Musée D’Orsay: Originally a train station, it is now the museum of Impressionist paintings.
• Also see the Ecole Militaire, Les Invalides, Alexander III Bridge, Grand and Petit Palais, Place de la Concorde and more.
The tour ends at the point of departure.
Download the Location Map